Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Villa/apartment rental for August 2010 to sleep min 8

Hello

We are already looking to book next years holiday 2010 and looking to stay in Salou and need a apartment/villa that sleeps at least 8 but would prefer 10 if possible. Would be nice to have a pool (private or shared) and prefer a washing machine if poss!

We would like it for at least the last 3 weeks of August and maybe the 1st week too.

We are 2 families with children, all are non smokers and dont really drink and we are all clean, sensible etc.. (honest)

If anyone has or knows of any propertys could they post in the thread. We would rather book privately and help out a "friend of salou" then book thro a travel agent but we will have to if we have no joy here,

Thank you

Re: Villa/apartment rental for August 2010 to sleep min 8

i met a lady in salou in may who has a 2 bed apartment for rent i dont know if it has a pool but her email is apartsalou@hotmail.com i might not be what your looking for but costs nothing to find out

What you ask for is few and far between in Salou e.g. Out of 50 properties advertised for rent in Salou on holiday-rentals.co.uk only one genuinely sleeps 10 and it is not really in Salou but 5 minutes away out of town. Property number 35592 might just fit the bill but it will be tight especially for 2 or 3 weeks!

The vast majority of lets are mostly 2 or 3 and very occasionally 4 bedrooms. Good luck in your hunt but I think you may have to compromise. Maybe 2 apartments next to each other in the same block

Cheers AV Kid

We like the look of the proprty you suggested. It hasnt got a pool but i suppose do you need one with the beach being so close.

I have found a few properties that sleep 8 and couple for 9 but was hoping to order thru a "salou friend" rather than a big company. Its nicer to help out the smaller businesses than the big companies.

Will keep a eye out for a while yet.

Yummy Mummy

I would recommend the Playamero complex. This sits right on Capellans beach and has a great swimming pool, and kids pool. You can rent from a number of sources so just google it first and contact me if you would like to know more.

Tony
Yummy Mummy

I would recommend the Playamero complex. This sits right on Capellans beach and has a great swimming pool, and kids pool. You can rent from a number of sources so just google it first and contact me if you would like to know more.

Thank you Tony, will have a look it sounds idea

Hello,

I am moving out of my house in july next year and putting it up for holiday rental it has 4 double bedrooms upstairs one with connecting door good if you have small children it also has a large room in the basement that we use for guests this can sleep 3 or 4 people, 3 bathrooms. shared pool with 13 other houses but never used much, it has all mod cons washing machine, microwave, tv, etc. garden safe for children. if you are interested send me your email and i can send you some pictures.

salou local
Hello,

I am moving out of my house in july next year and putting it up for holiday rental it has 4 double bedrooms upstairs one with connecting door good if you have small children it also has a large room in the basement that we use for guests this can sleep 3 or 4 people, 3 bathrooms. shared pool with 13 other houses but never used much, it has all mod cons washing machine, microwave, tv, etc. garden safe for children. if you are interested send me your email and i can send you some pictures.

My email is

cheeky_monkeys_04@yahoo.com

Sounds ideal so could you send me some more info, photos, loctaion and cost.

Thank you for yuor help

My apartment is situated between Cap Salou & La Pineda its rented through a Universal Holiday Centre, ref: S308-189.

It has 3 bedrooms, sofa bed in the lounge, so sleeps 8, 2 bathrooms, fully equipped kitchen & shared pool.

Will send you pics and info asap. 4 bedrooms plus 1 basement room, 3 bathrooms, fuly equipted kitchen, shared pool, private garden, child friendly.
situated in vilafortuny between salou and cambrils 10 min walk to safe sandy beach.

Hello, I currently rent a villa in central salou and will be taking bookings for 2010 season shortly, it is a 4/5 bedroom villa, all double rooms, sleeps 8 to 10 people.
One bathroom, one shower room, with sauna hidromasaje, one outside wc with shower for the swimming pool.
Fully equipped kitchen. Play/games room for children and adults with mini bar, brick bbq.
Air conditioning in every room. Tv and dvd player.
Sleeps 8 to 10 people.
swimming pool, parking for various cars and it is right in the centre of salou, 5 mins walk to beach, 5 minutes to central salou and all its amenities, 5 mins to port aventura golf club. A short drive to Tarragona, Port Aventura, there is a bus stop nearby.
English speaking person on call if required. And full details are left in the villa for things to do, places to visit etc. If you are interested please email me norrcor@hotmail.com. I can send you photos and full details of the villa upon request, thankyou Natalia