Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THE HARP AND IT´S FREE TRIPS

Hello, my name is marie and I work for PAL Promotions -well established spanish company with 7000 employees and 22 delegations all over the costal Spain, Cyprus, Madeira, Portugal just to mention a few...cooperating with Thomas Cook, First Choice, Thompsons, Siesta, Budget Travel, Shearrings (nothing to do with kebabs:) The Harp, restaurant and bar in Salou close to plaza Europa offers our free half day excursions(and yes it is completely free:) to roman Tarragona,cosmopolitan Reus, medieval Montblanc and beautifull spanish fishing villag 'El Roc'.I would suggest to go there and see the PAL BOOK with all the information and if you are interested in exploring the true gems of this area you can book there. Hope everything is clear now ,enjoy your holidays properly and hopefully see you on one of our free trips;)marie
ps: personal tip - the food there in harp is georgeous!!! whoever says different had never had eaten there.come hungry, the portions are massive:)

Re: THE HARP AND IT´S FREE TRIPS

To Marie alias Betty Boop.You seem to have had quite a busy night posting.I observe that on the other thread about the Harp that you posted at 12.08 and 12.10.BLATANT self advertising.

i think the harp is brillant, good food, nice people.

marie is a nice girl to. shame she has a boyfriend..

till next year..

JIM
To Marie alias Betty Boop.You seem to have had quite a busy night posting.I observe that on the other thread about the Harp that you posted at 12.08 and 12.10.BLATANT self advertising.

Is there some law against advertising? No wonder Salou businesses are shutting down.
Keep it up marie at least you will be trading next year.

I must admit, I'm not too bothered about self advertising, although I really don't spot the obvious ones very quickly.
I just hope that all visitors to Salou have a great time and don't let any subtle self advertising upset you or influence you one way or the other

Best wishes from JACKO.....SPAIN'S FAVOURITE VIDEO DJ, OFTEN APPEARING AT LINDA'S BAR PLAZA EUROPA & CONNECT INN CALLE PENEDES

Bwaahaahaahaahaa!

Am a bit confused about this.Linda's bar is a cafeteria.How on earth do you appear there

As for the free trips someone forgot to mention that you get the hard sell for over an hour on buying a mattress. Not what i go on holiday for! You get nothing for nothing! Oh and the aloe vera products as well.

That was my whole point.The Harp is not being entirely honest about its free trips which are really something else.

JIM
That was my whole point.The Harp is not being entirely honest about its free trips which are really something else.

Quote fom Miriam Webster English Dictionary:-

Hypocrite (n) – someone who does not “practice what they preach’; someone who pretends to live by a set of values, but in fact does not

Or is illegal commercial use of Sky Sports 'entirely honest??'. Or does the fact that 'everybody does it' legitimise that action somehow in your eyes?
If you are going to ride the 'honesty on a white horse in shining armour', perhaps you should at least ensure YOU are squeaky clean as well.

What point are you trying to make,I dont get it