Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
007 staff

hey everyone just wanted to say 007 is the best bar in Salou just back and had an amazing holiday!! thinking of going back again soon! just wondered if anyone knows the guy called '50 cent' that works there and if he has a girlfriend as we all tought he was stunning!! lol

Re: 007 staff

Hi, Yea i know 50 a long time, he dosnt have a girl friend he has meny

hi there, i work he in 007, thanks 4 the comment about the bar!! 50 cent does have a girlfriend, she works next door... but es happy he's the topic on here...lol

aww what a shame, cant imagine he has 1 girlfriend lol

so who is right then lots of girlfriends or 1 lol

Hi Laura, I've been following the thread for some time, and it's sad to read that you got the bad news about Fifty. However, rest assured, I might be able to tick some of the boxes for you.

Inflation is surely raising me above Fifty in the eligible male stakes.....I'm Fifty-Two next week!! Even better news is that I don't have a girlfriend (Mrs Jacko can vouch for that)! Hope you succeed in getting back to Salou soon. Just remember, if the crunch is putting you off going on hols again, just stay in with a mug of cocoa and a good book for the next few weekends and you'll soon have a shedload of spare cash to do the flights etc.
Well, it worked for me & Mrs Jacko!!

em... ok lol

em... not to sound like a stalker or anything but we are off to salou next week just wondered what the latest girlfriend situation was lol

lol, he is still with his girlfriend, you must realy like em. his head is gona be so big!!

If it all works out,I would love an invite to the wedding!
Imagine. 'Will you,Laura,take 50 cent to be your lawfully wedded husband?'
Will you,50 cent,take Laura to be yor lawfully wedded wife?'
And children? Bob 50 cent and Arfer 50 cent. Twins? One Euro!
If the exchange rate alters,will there be a divorce(I married a cheapskate).Maybe a bit rough around the edges but what the heck!
Wonder what 50 cent's real name is? Maurice,Melvin Clarence? The mind boggles!! Is it me or what??

hahahahahahaha

promise last question then i will defo more on lol is it serious or is he a naughty boy? lol

More to the point..it seems you are a naughty girl! You reap what you sow

He is not 50 Cent,he's a naughty,naughty boy (Life of Brian).He has sisters though,Heaven and Chanel 5,if there are any lads interested! He is very useful with a supermarket trolly,he really lets it all out!

?????????

Listen 50's a decent boy...He still has a girlfriend whom is very much pregnant! he has to flirt with potential customers to get them into the bar hunni so dont get too excited its part of the job!!