Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Old, but working and very clean washing machine available

Still works fine, but we have upgraded this winter. Free to a good home! Buyer collects, or can deliver for a fee.

Re: Old, but working and very clean washing machine available

Already got a similar one nick.The model is a "WIFE".Same description,old but works well but I don't think she will go to a new home! I live in hope though!! Don't tell her for the sake of my health!

I am not a number
Already got a similar one nick.The model is a "WIFE".Same description,old but works well but I don't think she will go to a new home! I live in hope though!! Don't tell her for the sake of my health!

Hehehe!! My model has a few things going for it, but I don't think I want it in my bed!!
Anyway, too late. It has gone to the great washing machine heaven in the sky!

I will collect it when suits you

and me i need one to

You'll deliver for free!!

Excellent, I live in Luton, when can you drop it off????

Hey nick i will call by tomorrow a.m. ok

Nick
I am not a number

Hehehe!! My model has a few things going for it, but I don't think I want it in my bed!!
===================================================
Anyway, too late. It has gone to the great washing machine heaven in the sky!

====================================================

Some people appear to have reading difficulties

why say you have one offer it to us and a couple of days later sling it ,give us a chance to reply some recycler you are

john
why say you have one offer it to us and a couple of days later sling it ,give us a chance to reply some recycler you are

WHY?? FFS!!! The new one was delivered on the 7th, 3 days notice and not a dicky-bird; nobody answered, so I let the delivery people take it away for free....so my ultimate goal was achieved. It was disposed of, and didn't cost ME anything.Next time I won't even bother.

Sorry nick that was meant to be a joke apologies

john
Sorry nick that was meant to be a joke apologies

Great!! Apology accepted, of course!! Not easy to read 'facial expressions and vocal inflections' over the Net .
I was saddened actually, to let it go, because it was in pristine condition, but the wife wanted a new one....and she was paying It was probably good for another 5 years..ho-hum....
Anyway, no harm done John