Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
room or flat to rent for 1 month

hi people of salou, i am looking for a room or flat to rent for 1 month from the 1st of october till the end of october, for 2 people and we dont mind sharing a room. Please get in touch as soon as possible

Re: room or flat to rent for 1 month

We are being transfered to Liverpool nd need somewhere just for one month as our contract runs out on our current flat at the end of this month. PLEASE help us

ryanair staff
We are being transfered to Liverpool nd need somewhere just for one month as our contract runs out on our current flat at the end of this month. PLEASE help us

Have you asked your current Landlord to extend your let for a month? I would be surprised if they have somebody wanting to move straight in when you leave, at this time of year. You could always go to Esmeralda Apartments..give them a ring, they are on the front page here.

Hi I have 2 rooms available in a flat in salou give me your email and i will send you details

Landlord please can u give me your email address or email me the details at tiakeria@googlemail.com

Quote from another thread:

Reply Re: Staff ..

Hi Jackie your business sounds great. I currently live in salou and would love to work for you as your receptionist, I have many qualifications in admin and worked in a tour office last summer season, so am experianced in taking bookings. My email address is: tiakeria@googlemail.com
Odd...very odd...

Errm....Maverick, I'm not quite getting your motivation for the above post?

That old thread was posted in March, saying that the individual had admin experience etc.
It's entirely possible that since then they got the job with Ryanair.
Either way, if they need a flat for one month, it doesn't matter that they were looking for a job in March.

I am also looking for a room/studio/flat to rent. For 1 month 02 Oct 2009 please can you email me the details to celticace@hotmail.com Thanks.

Dozey
Errm....Maverick, I'm not quite getting your motivation for the above post?

That old thread was posted in March, saying that the individual had admin experience etc.
It's entirely possible that since then they got the job with Ryanair.
Either way, if they need a flat for one month, it doesn't matter that they were looking for a job in March.

Well now, then yours was equally pintless I'm thinking. And congrats! You just won yrtself the Nigerian lottery so ye have