Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
christmas

Sorry i,m not Ma Humbug only the christmas decoration is bit on the early side is it not?
I beleive as many others do,its not christmas till the coca-cola adverts are on the telly!!

Re: christmas

I know is a little bit early but I´m going away for 3 weeks and then it will be to late.

Anyway if is good enough for the British and Spanish TV to show Christmas Commercials is good enough for us.

Lets get into the Christmas spirit!

Early?.... they have been on British TV for a month. I got given my first flyer for Xmas on 24th August.
Xmas lights are starting to be switched on this weekend.
We have had a storm or two the last day or so but temperatures are still well into the teens. This time last year we were on our second fall of snow. Even got attacked by a wasp the other day!

You mentioned get into the spirit yes please...Cheers guys Happy Holidays

Feliz Navidad to everyone in Salou and surrounding area, to those who've been and for those yet to visit.

well it's xmas,coca cola advert on tv last night lol

Its only REALLY Christmas when you hear this song for the first time!

I understand businesses pushing Christmas and all the hype now, as they want to make as much money as possible(though UK goes over the score!) but wishing one another a Merry Christmas 6 weeks before it even starts!Between Crimbo, New Year and the Kings there's still another 2 months almost. No wonder most people are fed up of it before the 25th!Three weeks down the line would probably be perfect timimg, Santi. Imagine people wishing you a Happy Birthday 2 months before the actual date- in the end the event loses its sparkle!I love Christmas time but let's wait a bit longer folks.

Are you the REAL Christmas Carol??
I agree with your comments, but Santi has tried to explain..perhaps not quite well enough?

we went to see our xmas light switch on the other day so its not too early in the uk