raffertys
hi can anyone tell me if Jim Mcloskie is still in raffertys this season
Views: 546   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 24, 2010 5:50pm
by Jim McCloskey
d
Debbie
Looking for work locally
Wanted: work of any kind - hotel, kitchen, waitress, bar work, etc. Can work any hours - I'm quite flexible. I'm a local resident and am very reliable with a happy, outgoing personality. To contact me e-mail: dl64@hotmail.co.uk
Views: 316   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 24, 2010 3:56pm
by Debbie
Hello
How is everyone in Salou??
Views: 272   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 24, 2010 10:44am
by George Bush
j
Jim
TripAdvisor Top 10 European Family destinations as voted by Travellers.
Please see the link below for the Top 10 Family destinations in Europe, these are Travellers Choices as voted for on TripAdvisor:- http://www.tripadvisor.com/TCDestinations-cFamily-g4 Salou is not number 1 but a very respectable number 3.
Views: 404   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 23, 2010 9:58pm
by Jim
Work
Hi,my name is Hugh and I am 16 years old,I live here in Salou and I'm about to leave school in a few weeks time,I can speak a good bit of Spanish and basic Catalan,I am looking for work for the summer,I have no experience but I am willing to try anything from proppin...
Views: 374   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 23, 2010 9:40pm
by Hugh Daniel Howa...
RUGBY TAVERN VILLAFOURTUNY OPEN?
Hi is the Rugby Tavern Open? Tar
Views: 418   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 23, 2010 7:09pm
by LOST
Kitchen staff
We are looking for someone to work in the guinness Tavern Kitchen alongside the chef. Previous kitchen experience essential, Clean appearance and ability to work hard and calmly under pressure. If thats you please come up to see us in The Guinness Tavern after 6pm. T...
Views: 389   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 23, 2010 11:02am
by Chris Guinness
A TASTE OF SPAIN (in London) Salou not mentioned!
On the 6 of June at Regent Street in London, “A Taste Of Spain”, Salou or the Costa Dorada are NOT MENTIONED! Come on what is the matter with the Tourist Offices in Salou, Cambrils and La Pineda. The crisis in Spain still on and we are not doing much to a...
Views: 656   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 21, 2010 2:23pm
by ONLOOKER
ICELANDIC VOLCANO
First the Icelandic government declare themselves bankrupt, then they set their island on fire. Does anyone else smell an insurance scam?
Views: 416   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 20, 2010 4:45pm
by man in the moon
Hello!
How are all my fellow "salouenses"??
Views: 332   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 20, 2010 12:12am
by Jason Mraz
n
Nick
Attention Angie F&H..
I received your email, and replied...did you see it?Thanks Nick
Views: 442   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 19, 2010 12:00pm
by angie
b
billy
hotels
hi i am coming over next week,i usually stay at the sol costa durada or the sol piramide,but both are full,i going to try the regina grand or the player park,has any body got any information about thees hotels thanks in advance
Views: 552   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 18, 2010 2:29pm
by Jim
A huge thanks!
A huge thanks to all the wonderful volunteers who sacrificed their Sunday morning lie-in to come to the Salou beach and help us with the Freesia Group Fun Run on Sunday morning, 9th May. Thanks also to those who participated in the Run for your continued enthusiasm...
Views: 354   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 18, 2010 12:16pm
by Organiser
v
Vikki
cheap food markets??
Hiya, I'm due to go back to Salou in June SC on a shoestring! This is our fourth time now. Does anyone know of any cheap food markets or supermarkets? I'll be cooking this time to save money lol and spending all our cash on the nightlife!! We're staying at the Club...
Views: 460   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 17, 2010 4:02pm
by I am not a numbe...
l
Lester
Less than 5 weeks!!!
It's less than five weeks until i get to sample Salou for the first time since 2006. Anyone else going for the last couple of weeks in June?
Views: 458   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 16, 2010 8:56pm
by Jacko
JET2 advanced passport information (help please)
Hi Friends, I was wondering if any visitors to salou uncovered have flown with jet2, we are due to fly over to salou in july with jet2 but i can not find anywhere on their website to enter in the advanced passport information for my booking. jet2 customer service l...
Views: 653   Replies: 5
Last Post: May 15, 2010 4:53pm
by keith w
t
tony
bus plana t-10
Hi Has anyone heard of or used a ticket which allows you to travel on bus plana like a weekley ticket (T-10) is it for locals or anyone. Have been to salou a few times and find the the daily prices back and forward from the port advenuure for example quite expens...
Views: 459   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 14, 2010 2:59pm
by mull
Man and Van required.
Due to the current (lack of jobs) job situation and a rapidly diminishing supply of money I have, after nearly four years here, decided to return to the UK. As the move here was always intended to be permanent I had all my belongings shipped out and so now I am fa...
Views: 517   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 14, 2010 2:21pm
by another soon to ...
r
Rach
NEED A JOB
Hello . Im Wanting To Move Back To Salou Where My Mum But i Havent Got a Job So Im Just Woundering Has Anyone Got a Job For Me. Ive Worked There Before As i Used To Live There For 6 Years. Ive Done Waitressing And Working In Bars. Please Can Anyone Get Back To Me...
Views: 339   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 14, 2010 11:32am
by Rach
Websites Updates
Those are the latest updates on some of our sponsors websites! Copy and paste the links. http://www.buddysandcosalou.com/ http://www.theguinnesstavernsalou.com/ http://www.foxandhoundssalou.com/ http://www.littlehamptonsalou.com/ http://www.theriograndesalo...
Views: 417   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 14, 2010 10:45am
by Tommy
The Little Princess Party
Hairport is now offering childrens parties for all your little princesses. Book a party & pamper your little princess and her friends with a day to remember. The party includes: Hair up/curls/straightened. Mini Manicure, polish & nail art. Drinks,snacks,birthd...
Views: 366   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 13, 2010 12:04pm
by Kim & Kerry
n
Nick
Johnny Scott
Conspicuous by his absence here this year...are you here, or arriving soon Johnny? See you next TUESDAY
Views: 502   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 10, 2010 11:44pm
by Nick
2 FOR 1 OFFER
Dont let the crisis get to you. We are giving you a free SALOU GOLD CARD when you buy 1! “Go to 2 for 1!”
Views: 526   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 10, 2010 11:42pm
by Moderator
i
ian
Doc the irish booky?
hiya, i was wondering if anyone could tell me if Doc the booky is still in Salou? if so which pub he is working in this year?
Views: 403   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 10, 2010 10:30pm
by ian
mitzy champagne show now taking bookings
the ski huts award winning MITZY CHAMPAGNE comedy drag show is doing a 3 day week fly back this season. if you are interested in booking mitzys show at a good price then please contact him asap.(will only be in salou for 3 days a week)contact mitzy on mitzychampagne...
Views: 507   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 10, 2010 8:59pm
by mull
Downhill bikes taking bookings now - don't miss out!
We've kicked off with a bang! A big thank you to all the reps for taking part and giving us some great pictures! We are operating 7 days a week. Book with your Rep when you arrive or contact Mandy via the website or phone us to find out more. (0034)608 762 003....
Views: 353   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 10, 2010 8:52pm
by mull
s
scott
moneyyyyyyyyy
just wondering what the prices are like these days in salou havnt been for a couple of years now with the euro so low to the gbp wondering how much i should take for a week ? any help please ?
Views: 453   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 9, 2010 10:56pm
by keith w
THE RIO GRANDE
Hi, Just to let everyone know that the new updated website for THE RIO GRANDE in now live! Copy and paste the link. http://www.theriograndesalou.com
Views: 458   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 9, 2010 2:01am
by Moderator
l
Lost
Bradley's & Co
Hi Mod... How are you? A bit busy I've read somewhere! What times is Bradley's & Co open? Tar Lost....
Views: 421   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 8, 2010 3:28pm
by Moderator
when will something be done
i am so annoyed when will the salou council take action and round up these thieves for 10 yrs i have lived in salou and walked the streets feeling safe last week i was robed of nothing more than a phone by some one so desperate he too on a big man tonight walking ho...
Views: 626   Replies: 10
Last Post: May 8, 2010 2:24pm
by keith w
hire of fishing equipment
anyone know if i can hire fishing rod etc. to save me bringing my own.
Views: 358   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 7, 2010 6:54pm
by local
s
Steve
Thistle & Rose & Christys
Hi folks we are coming over at start of June for a few days.Does anyone know if The Thistle & Rose is still open with the lovely Karen & Eddie.Also who is playing live at Christys this year?
Views: 579   Replies: 5
Last Post: May 6, 2010 1:43pm
by mull
m
me
sky box
hi need a phone no of a sky sales agent around salou
Views: 413   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 5, 2010 8:44pm
by ex sky agent
Blackie needs a new home
If anyone can give a good home to a gorgeous black female cat please email me or let Angie at the Fox and Hounds know. She is about 9 years old (we found her as a stray a few years ago) and she doesn't have any front claws so can't ruin your furniture. She has been m...
Views: 370   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 5, 2010 12:58am
by angie fox & houn...
next weeks weather
am arriving n sat with young children 4 a week stayin in cap salou. Have been checkin weather on internet and its givin mixed results, mainly rain and thunderstorms. Can anyone local give me a rough guide wat its really goin to b like as moderator doesnt update til s...
Views: 735   Replies: 16
Last Post: May 3, 2010 7:26pm
by rik
Are you on holiday in Salou on Sunday 9th May?
Why don't you sign up for the 6th Annual Salou Fun Run? It's a great day out for all the family and really good fun whilst raising money for a good cause. See www.freesiagroup.com
Views: 338   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 2, 2010 8:54pm
by Organiser
s
Shona
Port Aventura
Hi, can anyone tell me if there are any tickets for portaventura that are buy one day & get the next day free, or any other deals on at the moment.
Views: 355   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 2, 2010 6:24pm
by Shona
Come to Salou
Dont let the bad weather get you down. Come to Salou and Port Aventura. What a combination!. “Go for it!”
Views: 415   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 2, 2010 3:02pm
by Moderator
KIDS GO FREE!
KIDS GO FREE at Port Aventura!. Check it out!. “Go to tickets offer!”
Views: 712   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 2, 2010 2:50pm
by Moderator
c
cazzy
curry
is there anywere in salou to get a nice chinese
Views: 417   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 2, 2010 2:32pm
by keith w
Only a week to go till the Fun Run
Only a week to go until the Salou Fun Run on Sunday 9th May. Booking very fast, but still time to sign up. See our website www.freesiagroup.com
Views: 280   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 1, 2010 10:45pm
by Organiser
Free night of Entertainment
Tonight and Tommrow (Monday and Tuesday) House of Illusion is putting on a free show for anyone stuck here in Salou becuase of the Ash Cloud A free drink and our Award Winning Show normally priced at 30 Euros Per Person. Show Starts at 8:30 we recommend to be the...
Views: 577   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 1, 2010 8:18pm
by Moderator
k
Kerry
Hairport NAIL SERVICES
Hairport have now started to do nail service, we are doing nail extension's and many more. For more information come to the salon or call Kerry: 650 161 048
Views: 340   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 1, 2010 5:55pm
by Kerry
n
Nick
To brighten your day
04-30-2010 10:55 PM The Lone Ranger's Last Request The Lone Ranger was ambushed and captured by an enemy Indian War Party. The Indian Chief proclaims, "So, YOU are the great Lone Ranger..." "In honor of the Harvest Festival, YOU will be executed i...
Views: 386   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 1, 2010 1:44pm
by Nick
c
Chris
Old Pirate
hi we came a few years ago and had a lovely meal at the old pirate is it still going please anyone? Cheers Chris
Views: 392   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 1, 2010 12:52pm
by Chris
Guinness Tavern open for the Season
Yippee - our favourite restaurant in Salou is now open 7 nights a week. Looking forward to eating 1 of your great steaks with all the trimmings. Make sure you have a Chicken Balentine ready for Mandy. For those of you who don't know where it is check out the...
Views: 292   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 1, 2010 12:13pm
by Rob and Mandy Do...
MAY 1st
The season has started! Good luck to all the bussiness in Salou, specially our sponsors. They help keeping Salou Uncovered live and still the number 1 website for Salou, Cambrils and La pineda. To all our visitors and families, have a fantastic holiday in the be...
Views: 349   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 1, 2010 11:44am
by Moderator
SHENANIGANS RE-OPENING
SHENANIGANS INTERNATIONAL BAR will be re-opening it's doors at 7pm SATURDAY 1st MAY. New managers BABS & STEVE (Ballroom Blitz Karaoke) extend a warm welcome to customers & friends old & new. Hope to see you there
Views: 622   Replies: 7
Last Post: Apr 30, 2010 6:36pm
by MR TINKER
Re register a motorbike
Following my failed attempts to buy a Spanish registered bike I am bringng my UK machine across but would like to register it in Spain. Is there someone I can leave matters with in my absense or anyone got suggestions as to how to proceed.
Views: 416   Replies: 5
Last Post: Apr 29, 2010 11:39pm
by Nick
l
Lester
Connect Inn
Hi everyone, Is Connect Inn going to be open this summer? There used to be a webcam and it had it's own homepage but I can't find anything anymore. I was looking forward to sampling their Sunday dinner again this year. Cheers, Lester.
Views: 509   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 29, 2010 9:56pm
by Lester
Who brings the tourists?
Is there a chamber of commerce for Salou? Do the hoteliers and the restaurantes and UPA meet Regularly? Do we let people like Thomson Aspro First Choice etc. Decide where they are taking "OUR" customers. Do we have easy access to the number of tourists booki...
Views: 605   Replies: 6
Last Post: Apr 29, 2010 3:56pm
by Tommy
l
Louise
Moderator update on weather
Hi, i know you said next weather update would be on saturday but could you give me a rough idea at this stage, weather forecasts are giving rain and im starting to panic.
Views: 310   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 29, 2010 12:32pm
by Moderator
help
dose any one know if there are any help/support groups for alcohol problems in the Salou areas
Views: 551   Replies: 12
Last Post: Apr 29, 2010 11:37am
by Nick
r
rik
sofa for sale
hi i am down sizing my parcel and have an L shape sofa very comfy and extreemly lol able 100e ono photo can be mailed contact ricknotist1@aol.com
Views: 249   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 29, 2010 10:37am
by rik
p
paul
connect inn
connect inn antique shop whats goin on?
Views: 349   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 28, 2010 10:02pm
by keith w
HAPPY HOURS
So is it alright to call it ¨jolly sixty minutes¨
Views: 471   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 28, 2010 2:11am
by local bar owner
THANX FOR SUPPORT
Hi jim, SHENANIGANS is 200 metres off Placa Europa roundabout on Calle Norte ( Between Buddies & Camping La Siesta) Hope to see you there soon, Thanx to all for support & here's to a brill season for all xxxx .
Views: 321   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 27, 2010 12:34am
by BABS & STEVE
rovers return
hi , coming over in june again and just wondered if anything has happened to the rovers return ??
Views: 489   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 26, 2010 6:49pm
by Local
j
jan45
tv wanted
hi i,m coming to salou on the 7th may and i,m looking for a portable tv for my caravan has anyone got 1 for sale ,thanks
Views: 448   Replies: 5
Last Post: Apr 24, 2010 11:05pm
by Nick
Go karting
Can anyone tell me how much it is for the go karting in salou and when it is open ?? Thank u ..
Views: 614   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 24, 2010 7:06pm
by Touchdown Tours!
d
DCla
Fox and Hounds
Anyone know if the Fox and Hounds is open fo the season yet? Thnaks
Views: 556   Replies: 6
Last Post: Apr 24, 2010 4:37pm
by Allan
Is anybody going to Salou this summer?
Sorry, first post! We've booked up for Salou this summer but am getting the impression it's not that popular this year. We've been twice before and loved it, even though we were a bit out of the main town! This time we're staying at the Avenida suites which is 5 min...
Views: 492   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 23, 2010 12:07pm
by Claire
football
hi can anyone reccomend where to watch the old firm game on the 4th of May we are coming out for a week celtic supporters
Views: 545   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 22, 2010 7:31pm
by Double Scotch
b
becky
urgent apartment needed
does anybody no of any apartments available all year to rent from the end of this week
Views: 447   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 22, 2010 11:01am
by becky
l
louise
Weather in may
heading over to salou on 2nd may, any idea on what weather to expect?
Views: 347   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 21, 2010 11:23pm
by keith w
Parrot Show
Does anyone have a telephone number for The guy that does parrot shows around Salou. Cheers
Views: 413   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 21, 2010 10:24am
by Rodney James Pip...
the bigger picture
after what seemed like a minor disruption it now according to some sources seems that the volcano could continue to erupt for months to come the season is only 2 weeks away and we may be faced with empty hotels if no flights continue. also no food in the supermarkets...
Views: 478   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 20, 2010 9:56pm
by GLASS HALF FULL
n
Nick
Soicitor or lawyer in Salou
Anybody know Pepe the solicitor's number in Salou please? Thanks.
Views: 415   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 20, 2010 9:35pm
by angie
season 10
this year will see me clocking up my 10th summer in Salou but it could also be my last so venues owners if you want to get the chance to book Spains formost comedy hypnotist nows the time check out the website http://www.hypnoaddicts.com or email ricknotist1@ao...
Views: 567   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 20, 2010 1:54pm
by Rik
d
Duke
looking for work
looking for a few months work june and july ... worked in salou before for 5 years .....
Views: 336   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 20, 2010 11:03am
by Local bod!
j
Joan
Getting back to UK
My sister and brother-in -law were due to fly back to Glasgow tomorrow but, as you all know, the flights have been cancelled.They need to get back as quickly as possible so I would welcome any suggestions.Are there any coaches to UK? Tried googling but no success. Lo...
Views: 731   Replies: 12
Last Post: Apr 19, 2010 4:03pm
by bar owner
Minibus from calais to Salou!!
Possibly the longest transfer to resort in the world, !!!but we are on standby for punters to get to salou from Calais, France whilst rescuing those who've just been stranded in the Costa Dorada.! call (0034) 620 18 1234 or the office on (0034) 977 377024. 20% dis...
Views: 368   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 18, 2010 7:59pm
by Rob and Mandy Do...
Minibuses from Salou to Calais
Due to customer dilemas of huge proportions, we are running a minibus service from Salou to Calais Port. Ferries are running every 45 mins from tuesday 20 April morning from calais to Dover and we've devised a plan to get our stranded tourists/clients/loved ones...
Views: 377   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 18, 2010 7:55pm
by Rob and Mandy Do...
Books
Hi does anyone no were u can get english books? Don't mind if they r second hand and also have lots to exchange too ? Thank u in adavance . x
Views: 590   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 15, 2010 11:44pm
by Lisa & Paul
c
Cats
Vet in salou
Hi in wonderin if anyone can help me .. Were is the best place to get a cat sprayed in salou ?? And roughly how much it costs its a female cat about 8 months old thanku in advance
Views: 339   Replies: 5
Last Post: Apr 15, 2010 11:20pm
by Cats
House to Rent in Cap Salou with swimming pool
3 bedroomed / 2 bathroomed semi-detached house to rent in Cap Salou with its own private swimming pool. Located aprox 200m from Cala Crancs beach. Fully furnished and has sky tv installed. Long term rental only either all year round or for 6 months. Available fro...
Views: 399   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 15, 2010 4:12pm
by dods366
looking for karaoke work in Salou
South Yorkshire Karaoke looking for work in Salou for 2010. 12 yrs experience. Contact pollyputkettleon@hotmail.co.uk
Views: 451   Replies: 5
Last Post: Apr 14, 2010 11:24pm
by Local bod!
l
Lost
Immigrants make up 40 percent of the population in Salou
Computer translation from Diari Still far from the data Rojales, Alicante, where foreigners make up 74% of registered voters, but each time closer to 49% of Castelló d'Empuries Catalan town with the highest percentage of immigrants, Salou has become, with 104...
Views: 754   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 14, 2010 10:45pm
by I am not a numbe...
In todays News of the World
A RAMPANT festival which sees cavorting Brits drowning in sangria while stumbling and fumbling around on the streets of a Spanish resort will be BANNED. £1M: Brits spent on booze in two weeks Outraged locals called time on the two week party after this ye...
Views: 655   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 14, 2010 7:47pm
by Winston
WANTED SCOOTER AND/OR MOTOR CAR
Hi Looking to buy a car/motorbike and am around Salou next weekend 6th April for a few days Anyone interested post here and I can get in touch Cheers
Views: 521   Replies: 6
Last Post: Apr 14, 2010 6:28pm
by Jocklock
j
jan45
help
does anyone know of any cheap caravan storage in or around salou my tourer is in storage at the moment near salou but it is getting very expensive now , thanks
Views: 454   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 26, 2010 12:06am
by jan45
a
Andy
Looking for work
Just arrived back in Spain and found out that my job is not available this season due to one thing and another so I'm hoping that I can find work somewhere else. I have worked as a barman for the past couple of years and also have some waiting on experience. I can...
Views: 425   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 25, 2010 9:50pm
by Andy
m
Me
Reus airport car parking
Does anyone know how much car parking charges are at Reus airport for 2 weeks
Views: 419   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 25, 2010 10:18am
by me
why flight so dear?
just been on ryanair & flight from liverpool to reus on 31st march is £189!!! all other dates before & after are all between £30 to £50. is the queen visiting on this day??
Views: 457   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 24, 2010 1:43am
by Moderator
m
Mark
On The Pull In Salou!!!!!!!!!!
me and a few mates will be heading to salou at the begining of june and i was wondering if there will be alot of young ladies to pull at this time help me out??????????????
Views: 662   Replies: 6
Last Post: Mar 23, 2010 10:04pm
by Mark
l
Local
Shop for rent
SHOP FOR RENT IN AVENIDA ANDORRA SALOU 15.000.euros rent for the summer interested phone 639374484
Views: 610   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 23, 2010 1:27pm
by The Pirate
l
Lucas
Classiest Bar In Salou?
What is the most classy bar in salou or surrounding areas where i can sip on champagne? haha
Views: 746   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 23, 2010 1:19pm
by Another Local
a
Andy
Decent, reasonably priced garage.
As my car has been idle for the best part of six months it's going to need a service before I start using it again. So can anyone give me any recomendations, preferably based on experience, for a decent garage that won't charge the earth? I know price varies dependin...
Views: 443   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 22, 2010 5:44pm
by Sage
Six Affairs
First Affair A married man was having an affair with his secretary. One day they went to her place and made love all afternoon. Exhausted, they fell asleep and woke up at 8 PM. The man hurriedly dressed and told his lover to take his shoes outside and rub t...
Views: 501   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 20, 2010 2:59am
by rik
Jobs!!!!
Hello my name is Fallon, i'm 23 years old and i'm from England. Me and my partner are looking to move and work in Salou. We are both very hardworkers, reliable and trustworthy. We both have experience in barwork and waitressing, customer service and hospitality. Also...
Views: 464   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 19, 2010 4:39am
by SnS
m
mark
hole in wall ................
hello ...its been a couple of years since my last visit ....can anyone tell me if the hole in the wall pub is still open ??? ......charlie and anna use to have it ??
Views: 636   Replies: 7
Last Post: Mar 19, 2010 4:35am
by SnS
Long post! but very funny
Wayne Goodman Job Interviews [Don't do this!] According to several sites on the net personnel executives of 100 major uk businesses were asked for stories of unusual behavior by job applicants: * Said he was so well qualified [that] if he didn’t get the job, i...
Views: 532   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 19, 2010 12:38am
by Moderator
House of Illusion
Book one of the best venues in Salou. House of Illusion, great shows. “Go to Box Office at the House of Illusion”
Views: 954   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 11, 2010 7:00pm
by Rodney James Pip...
Tourism Office of Salou
The headquarters of the Tourism Office of Salou returns to the Xalet Torremar. Monday, March 15th The mayor of Salou, Pere Granados, along with the councilman of the Tourism Office, Alberto del Hierro, and Territory Management, Marc Montagut made this morni...
Views: 517   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 18, 2010 2:22am
by Ian
p
Paul
Help please
Hi, Need to get rid of a car. Its an english one. had the window smashed and no insurance so would prefer just to scrap it. anyone know of a local scrappy i can take it to? thanks in advance
Views: 608   Replies: 9
Last Post: Mar 17, 2010 11:00pm
by The AV Kid
st patrick day
happy st patricks day to you all in salou . esp chris .benny . and our dolly ,,xxxx
Views: 456   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 17, 2010 7:25pm
by SALOU FM
m
Martyn
Looking for Work
Hi people, This is Martyn ( ex jeep driver). I am looking to come back to Salou to work for the summer. Currently living in the Montsant, but prepared to re-situate for the season. Any one got any ideas, call my mobile ( Same number ) or leave a message here. Ready...
Views: 350   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 17, 2010 2:42pm
by Martyn
Tabacs price list
Hello everyone, could someone please help me buy posting a link with a price list. cheers Michael
Views: 676   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 16, 2010 11:10pm
by Michael
Job Vacancies - Costa Dorada - PAL Promotions
PAL Promotions (part of Mare Nostrum Open Grp SL) is looking to fill approximately 5 vacancies in the Costa Dorada Area, with sales/PR/admin staff. We are looking for people, ideally local residents with 100% motivation, and all round skills including the following:...
Views: 641   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 16, 2010 9:25pm
by Mikey
accomodation for summer in salou needed 1 bed r to share if ne1 needs a flatmate :-)
hey, im lookin for accom in salou preferable new town from 1st may till end of Augest... im lookin either a one bed cheap enough or if ne1 needs to share i wud prefer a 2bed as it works out cheap (and wud b better craic)
Views: 391   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 16, 2010 3:48pm
by laura m
j
Jason
Garage or Lock up to rent
Has anyone got a garage or lock up to rent for 12 months? Anywhere in the Costa Dorada area, just needs to be secure Let me know on here and I will contact you
Views: 353   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 15, 2010 9:31pm
by Jason
Jumble Sale Sunday 14th March
At Salou's Annual Jumble Sale at the Victoria Pub on Sunday 14th March, €1,347.65 were raised. The money will be donated to the Tarragona branch of AFANOC (Nens Amb Càncer - Children with Cancer) and a charity for Alzheimers.
Views: 274   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 15, 2010 6:52pm
by Organiser
Easter Egg's
Hi All!!!! Myself and Marc have some Easter Egg's for Sale. We have Malteser, Crunchie, Cadburys Caramel and Cadburys Cream Egg ones. Their all 177g medium eggs with an egg and mini bars or eggs inside. They're 5 euros each but will do offers for anyone buyin...
Views: 482   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 15, 2010 3:01pm
by Cassie and Marc
l
Local
freeview card to expire?
How is everybody getting around this ****ed freeview card renewal? FREVIEW??? WTF!! What a scam,making all the freeview cards not freview
Views: 1635   Replies: 25
Last Post: Mar 15, 2010 11:24am
by Nick
s
Sage
Spanish shotgun marriage-
An 18 year old Spanish girl tells her Mom that she has missed her period for 2 months. Very worried, the mother goes to the drugstore and buys a pregnancy kit. The test result shows that the girl is pregnant. Shouting, cursing, crying, the mother says, 'Who was t...
Views: 538   Replies: 6
Last Post: Mar 15, 2010 2:19am
by rik
s
Sage
3 flatscreen tv's in good working order for sale
1x19", and 2x20 inch screens. LESS THAN 3 YEARS OLD, WORKING PERFECTLY. Also can be used for PC monitors or Karaoke screens. All have S-Video outputs and PC connectors. 75€ each or all three for 200 € Leave your email here if interested, or email me n...
Views: 789   Replies: 28
Last Post: Mar 14, 2010 10:38pm
by Sage
j
Jason
White Renault Clio for sale
I am selling my little car as I dont need it anymore Its a great run around. - mechanically sound - ITV till May - 100k on the clock - Bodywork needs some TLC (bit like me!) Asking Price: 650€ Email me if you are interested jasonconlon@hotmail...
Views: 529   Replies: 6
Last Post: Mar 14, 2010 4:38pm
by Moderator
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY
Thanks to all the wonderful MUMS
Views: 347   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 14, 2010 12:23pm
by Moderator
barcelona snow
just seen pictures of a snow covered barcelona and was wondering if this weather has reached salou. Coming over 28 march and praying not to have to bring scarf and gloves
Views: 403   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 13, 2010 11:06am
by Sage
la pineda webcam
is the la pineda webcam down, i keep getting a message saying axis media is having trouble initializing but this only happens on the la pineda webcam link and not any of the others
Views: 562   Replies: 6
Last Post: Mar 11, 2010 12:00pm
by Moderator
r
rik
friesia fun run
hi any one got dates yet for this years run and how to enter from the uk thanks in anticipation
Views: 326   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 10, 2010 11:49pm
by Organiser
Supporting Local Business
Your holiday Radio station for salou, cambrils, la pineda and the surrounding area! Your holiday starts here with us! why not tune in at www.saloufm.com We are here to support Local business, please get intouch to see how we can help your business grown!
Views: 298   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 10, 2010 10:36am
by SALOU FM
s
Sage
White stuff??
What's this nasty white stuff coming out of the sky? Thought I moved to the Mediterranean 23 years ago There goes that flaming Global Cooling again!!
Views: 482   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 9, 2010 10:32pm
by Sage
s
Sage
Anybody have an opinion on this report?
http://www.cnsnews.com/Public/Content/Article.aspx?rsrcid=46453
Views: 370   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 9, 2010 10:28pm
by Sage
BUS/TRAIN TO SITGES
HI, We are going to Salou in August and would like to visit Sitges,does anyone know if there is a direct bus or train service? Thanks
Views: 899   Replies: 6
Last Post: Mar 9, 2010 8:44pm
by TIFFANY
k
Kadge
Exerienced Prop Required
British run restaurant requires experienced Prop for 2010 season. Contract to run from 1st May to 31st October, good rates of pay and great working environment. Applicant must be experienced in 'propping', have a good grasp of English and ideally conversant in Spanis...
Views: 364   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 8, 2010 4:28pm
by Kadge
Could be good news for Salou!
The Salou Tourist Board develops an intense promotional work in Irish and Belgian markets. “See the news”
Views: 497   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 8, 2010 2:45pm
by Moderator
Why oh Why!
If you have experienced any problems trying to go to our website is was due to someone trying to HACK our server and the server provider firewall lock the system to prevent any malicious outcome! Dont know why some people have got nothing better to do that upset e...
Views: 511   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 8, 2010 2:25pm
by Moderator
a
Anna
Anything New or gone?
Just wondered what was new this year and whats no longer there?..so I dont get any suprises when I come later on lol..Anna xx
Views: 409   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 8, 2010 2:01pm
by Anna
r
Rachel
Bowling In Salou
Does Anybody Know The Website For The Bowling Near Port Aventura And Decathlon..? I Cant Find It On The Internet And Was Woundering How Much It is..? Please Help Thanx
Views: 1004   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 6, 2010 10:18pm
by angie fox& hound...
flights to reus from any uk airport
hi all, i am really in need of a few days r&r and plan on spending them in salou, however ryanair are not flying to reus from dublin yet and i was wondering if anyone could tell me which uk airports are. I,m hoping to travel on or about the 15th mar and would appreci...
Views: 431   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 6, 2010 6:01pm
by billy doyle
bar restaurant furniture for sale
Due to major refurbishment i have some large nearly new benches and tables for sale in excellent condition very strong and well made with backs on and seats upholstered. Catch me in chippies most days or if im not there drop me a note under the door and i will contac...
Views: 591   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 5, 2010 1:45pm
by The Codfather
LOOKING FOR WORK WITH ACCOMODATION
HEYA 4 YOUNG DUBLIN GIRLS LOOKING TO GO OVER AND WORK FOR THE SUMMER DOES ANYBODY KNOW IF THERE IS ANY HOTELS LOOKING TO HIRE FOR WAITRESSING OR ANYTHING WITH ACCOMODATION
Views: 649   Replies: 12
Last Post: Mar 5, 2010 9:55am
by estelle
B
Any mobile hair dressers in salou??
Hi everyone :) Just wondering if anybody knows of a mobile hair dresser in salou? Thanks X
Views: 353   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 4, 2010 3:21pm
by B
t
Tracey
My Laundry Shop
Hi Can does anyone know how much the My Laundry shop charges for washing? Have tried to contact them but number not working Thanks
Views: 358   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 3, 2010 4:57pm
by Tracey
j
Jim
Opinions of Salou on Holidaytruths
I always keep a look on the holidaytruths website and couldn't help feeling a bit sad about this post, particularly the last post. I know everyone is entitled to their opinion but I don't agree with these comments, would anyone else think things have gone that far do...
Views: 520   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 2, 2010 8:46pm
by joe
Jumble Sale
The annual Salou Jumble Sale will take place on SUNDAY 14th MARCH at 12 noon at the Victoria Pub, C/Penedés, Salou. Free entrance. Hot food on sale, Tombola, Raffle, Books, CDs and videos, Home-made Produce, Clothes, etc, etc. Proceeds to various charit...
Views: 436   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 2, 2010 8:44pm
by Organiser
SALOU GOLD CARD
Get your Salou Gold Card with more than 100 business offering great discounts. The answer to your savings while you are on holiday in Salou, Cambrils or La Pineda. Get the “Salou Gold Card”
Views: 461   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 1, 2010 1:11pm
by Moderator
summer work
hi im loking for a job this summer as ive recently broke up with my partner,i just have to get out of england ,any bar job will do (preferable a place that doesnt show football).
Views: 493   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 27, 2010 4:17am
by The AV Kid
The Big Give away Weekend!!
It's The Big Give away weekend on Salou FM!! this Friday, Saturday and Sunday we are giving away a Brits CD plus a SALOU FM Goody bag! for for 3 three chances to win please joins all 3 evenings! at www.saloufm.com betwenn 8and10UK Time 9-11 EU Time
Views: 390   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 26, 2010 8:08pm
by SALOU FM
w
will
internet
hi im moving over to salou in a few weeks and im just looking to see if anyone has any info about getting internet over there like what is the best company and rate with them and how to get installed ect thanks in advance
Views: 538   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 26, 2010 5:23pm
by S n S
New features
Hi, We have added two new features on Salou Uncovered. 1- A guestbook for you to leave your comments. Click on the main index under "contact us" and "guestbook" or click on the icon at the top right over the facebook. 2- Our News page will be more interacti...
Views: 408   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 26, 2010 3:04pm
by Moderator
New DIsco / Club - UNDERGROUND
WATCH THIS SPACE! NEW DISCO/CLUB OPENING FOR SUMMER 2010 AVENIDA CARLES BUIGAS GREAT MUSIC, GREAT TIMES! LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL..... (FORMALLY PAPILLION - UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT, AND UNDERGOING REFURBISHMENT)
Views: 709   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 25, 2010 9:25pm
by Local
m
Mikey
disgo/karaoke,/ alround entertainer!
Hi looking for work! I have lots of experience within the entertainment industry! I am looking for work this summer I have all my own equipment if needed! I do Discos. karaoke, game shows, magic shows etc! just looking for a good steady wage guys!
Views: 490   Replies: 6
Last Post: Feb 25, 2010 12:18am
by Skyhigh
Your Party Station!!
Why not join us each and everyday at salou FM your party station!! the only Radio station dedicated to the promotion of Salou and the surrounding area as a #1 holiday hot spot! Come and join the party! www.saloufm.com
Views: 347   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 24, 2010 7:52pm
by SALOU FM
And You're Back In The Room!
100% operational again after a 48 hr Glidge. Hosting company now singing from the same hymn sheet!! Open and quoting for all your best value Private Airport Transfers, Tours and Unique Excursions and Activities. Check out www.touchdowntours.co.uk for all your 20...
Views: 474   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 24, 2010 4:05pm
by carina
For Sale!!!
Hi Everyone. Just in case anyone is interested. We will be driving back over to Salou next week and we have a Car available that we no longer need - Due to bringing another one over with us. The Car is a UK Plate N Reg Red Peugeot 306 5 Door with no UK Tax/Mot...
Views: 510   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 24, 2010 2:39pm
by Cassie and Marc
prices for food and drink
hi i have been to salou 3 times with hubby and love it coming again this year,could anyone help me just wandering what price's are like for food and drink and where is best places to eat (not cheapest)thanks!!
Views: 551   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 23, 2010 9:42pm
by christine
SALOU FM BACK ON AIR!!!!
HI Guys we are back up and running now YAY!! PLease tune in via Salou uncovered or go to www.saloufm.com e-mail your requests to studio@saloufm.com you can also chat to us live via salou uncovered! just click on the salou fm logo!
Views: 331   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 23, 2010 7:19pm
by Moderator
b
beaver
fishing licience
do i need a fishing licience to fish in the sea at the port in salou
Views: 452   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 22, 2010 11:37pm
by S n S
CAMPING LA SIESTA
Have booked for july for 12 of us.Is there a supermarket within walking distance? thanks areid07
Views: 403   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 22, 2010 10:51pm
by mike
a
Allan
Help Please
Hey All Hope someone can help, we are moving to Salou in 2 weeks and had an apartment set up but unfortunately it has all jst fell through. Does anyone know of anywhere we can rent for 7 months?? We have looked on the usual sites but no luck so far, any help would...
Views: 412   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 22, 2010 10:40pm
by Allan
its that time of year again
when salou is the place i most want to be. i am have a hard time emailing rob at touchdown tours for a price from the airport,so rob (or anyone else that can help me]please email me on mullary_2000@yahoo.com many thanks in advance teresa
Views: 496   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 22, 2010 8:14pm
by mullary
New Double Scotch
Could you help me out with the location of the new Double Scotch, I´m back over in June and want to catch up with Graeme and Donny, thanks, Matt
Views: 436   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 22, 2010 2:11pm
by DOUBLE SCOTCH
c
carina
day trip to barcelona
heya just wonderin if ye know how much does the day trip to barelona cost from salou im looking to bring the kids to barcelona zoo wen i head over
Views: 525   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 22, 2010 1:25pm
by Mandy & Rob
c
carina
WERE IS THE FOUNTAINS
THIS IS ME 4TH TIME GOING TO SALOU AND HAVE NEVER SEEN THE FOUNTAINS WERE ARE THEY
Views: 433   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 22, 2010 9:14am
by carina
j
Jim
Is Salou FM Working??
Just trying to listen to Salou FM and all I get is Unable to connect to server. Does it run on Sunday night? Thanks Jim
Views: 381   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 21, 2010 10:35pm
by Moderator
r
rik
entertainment
this season i am providing mobile disco/karaoke nights WII wars on large screen hypno shows as normal covering the whole reagon if you have a bar or reastraunt and would like some thing different contact me via email ricknotist1@aol.com web www.hypnoaddicts.com...
Views: 456   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 21, 2010 5:05pm
by rik
g
Gill
Marinada hotel and apartments
Does anyone know where about these apartmets and hotel are, Thanks
Views: 410   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 21, 2010 3:57pm
by Moderator
j
john
pups
hi is there any puppy pounds or pet shops which sell toy dogs around salou?
Views: 768   Replies: 14
Last Post: Feb 21, 2010 3:40am
by john
PORT AVENTURA
Port Aventura EXCELLENT! for the all family. Go to “Port Aventura”
Views: 454   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 20, 2010 7:27pm
by Moderator
Results of the 4th Annual St. Valentine’s Dinner Dance Friday 12th February 2010
Some 100 people of various nationalities joined us for another fabulous Freesia dinner dance at the Club Nautic to celebrate St. Valentine’s day. The food and entertainment were fantastic and some €2,250 euros were raised for the three cancer charities s...
Views: 385   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 19, 2010 6:24pm
by Organiser
ANY BUSINESS FOR SALE
HI JUST WANT TO KNOW IS THERE ANY BUSINESS FOR SALE IN SALOU... HOPE YOU CAN HELP ANY THING CONSIDERED XX INDIA-RAE
Views: 688   Replies: 10
Last Post: Feb 18, 2010 11:18am
by Sage
j
joan
closing down
The Vines (located in C Josep Carner next to the British Supermarket) is having a sale of contents today 17 February. We will be open between 12 noon and 4.000pm
Views: 705   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 17, 2010 10:59pm
by local
apartment
has anyone got an apartment to rent from the 11th july until the 22nd july for 2 adults
Views: 417   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 17, 2010 4:40pm
by the old git at t...
DISCOUNTS IN OUR APARTMENTS FOR SEASON 2010
WE ARE OFFERING A DISCOUNT OF 15% IN OUR APARTMENTS FROM TODAY UNTIL 31/10/10. TO USE THE OFFER PLEASE EMAIL salousuite@ibersol.es or phone + 34 977 38 33 10. Our apartments include the following: Mediterranean Suites, Salou Suites, Priorat, Catalonia Gardens, Arq...
Views: 416   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 17, 2010 3:39pm
by IBERSOL
l
Lost
Stansted Express Tickets
A question from me for a change... Can you still but the Stansted Express ticket In-flight with Ryanair and is it still cheaper than other options. Thanks Lost.
Views: 546   Replies: 8
Last Post: Feb 17, 2010 11:39am
by Sage
c
carina
when is everywere openin
heya just wondering wen all bars and resteraunts open for summer
Views: 435   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 16, 2010 6:53pm
by Winston
Peadophile Arrested
for any that didn't hear about this look at this link http://www.barcelonareporter.com/index.php?/news/comments/the_police_arrested_a_suspected_belgian_paedophile_in_cornudella_de_montsan/ the worrying thing is that this man lived amongst us for several years and wa...
Views: 583   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 16, 2010 7:08am
by The Truth Will O...
Win a SALOU FM Goody bag!!!
between 8-10 eu time / 7-9 uk time we will be looking to mention as many businesses, people, events as possible and then will be drawing one name to win a goody bag with a t-shirt, stickers, cd and lots more! so get those e-mails in and get listening!!! studio@salouf...
Views: 311   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 15, 2010 7:02pm
by SALOU FM
l
lma
pc and laptop repairs
lma pc and laptop repairs! hi i live in salou and know a lot about pc's and laptop's. i can repair and/or speed up your pc/laptop as well as give it all the up to date programs and windows. i can come to your apartment as long as you have a internet connection and...
Views: 433   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 15, 2010 1:59am
by lma
m
Marv
Looking for summer bar/restaurant work
Hi, I am looking for a full time seasonal job for summer 2010 -Fluent in English, Spanish + Catalan -Interested in bar and/or restaurant work and have previous experience of both (in Salou). -I am 19, currently on a gap year. -Spent 6 years living in Salou, so am...
Views: 556   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 15, 2010 12:14am
by Marv
fire fox web browser
Hi guys, I can't seem to get on to Salou uncovered using fire fox web browser any more. I hope this problem can be sorted out as my family and I love Salou and i'm often on your site to keep updated on what's going on.
Views: 380   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 14, 2010 10:49am
by keith w
s
Sage
Interesting..we live in a Pig!! Oh!! And we are fabulous!!
On Wall Street, these fabulous European vacation destinations are known simply as the PIGS-- short for Portugal, Italy, Greece and Spain. You may come to know them as the latest scourge to your 401(k), just when it was starting to look like something you might retire...
Views: 491   Replies: 9
Last Post: Feb 14, 2010 10:38am
by keith w
lennys birthday
sunday , valentines day would have been lennys 51st birthday . god bless lenny , happy birthday , love and miss you , sue an ann xxxx
Views: 419   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 13, 2010 2:48pm
by gordon jane and ...
David Beckham in Salou
Earlier today David Beckham was seen arriving at reus airport apparently hes looking for a holiday home in the area
Views: 736   Replies: 5
Last Post: Feb 11, 2010 9:29pm
by keith w
WEEKEND LIVE SPORT...DOUBLE SCOTCH
SAT. 1PM ABERDEEN V CELTIC 1PM CHELSEA V CARDIFF. 3PM WALES V SCOTLAND 6 NATIONS RUGBY 5.15PM FRANCE V IRELAND " " 6.15PM MAN CITY V STOKE SUN. 2.30PM BOLTON V SPURS 2.30PM RANGERS V HIBS...
Views: 309   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 11, 2010 1:51pm
by DOUBLE SCOTCH
s
sally
Views: 369   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 10, 2010 7:36pm
by sally
Office or smal shop front Wanted!!
Hi we have just found out that our space where we were going to set up our studio in Salou has been let! Boooo! never mind these things happen! so if anyone knows of anywhere that might be suitable and cheap! please e-mail admin@saloufm.com we are still able to broad...
Views: 366   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 8, 2010 6:38pm
by SALOU FM
Still a few tickets left
There are still a few tickets left for the St. Valentine's Dinner Dance this coming Friday. See our website for full details of menu, price etc. - www.freesiagroup.com You can get tickets and booking forms at the following: The Rio Grande Pub, Calle Amposta,...
Views: 388   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 8, 2010 8:01am
by Organiser
a
Allan
NIE Number
Hi Can anyone tell me where to go to get an NIE number in Salou and what information I require? Someone told me to try the Spanish Embassy in the UK but unfotunatly its too late for that as heading over in March Thanks
Views: 405   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 8, 2010 1:51am
by Allan
Passport
Im coming to salou in july but my passport expires in september,does anyone know if i need to renew it now...or will it be ok. Thanks
Views: 380   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 7, 2010 9:34pm
by Sage
Great Start to the New year! Great programming! Great Entertainment!
Hi we would like to thank everyone who is listening in and who keep on coming back it is great! We are also getting a lot of enquiries for our SALOU FM bar crawl and the Party nites and strangly enough for other types of entertainment most of which we can cater for...
Views: 423   Replies: 5
Last Post: Feb 7, 2010 8:59pm
by SALOU FM
SUMMER 2010 ITS LOOKING BETTER
Things seem to be looking up a bit , the pound is getting stronger against the euro , Ryanair are back in strength this summer with about 35 flights a week from the uk and ireland alone and will also be operating out of cork and knock , Budget travel have been bought...
Views: 544   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 7, 2010 9:35am
by Another locl
Items for sale
For sale large free standing hammock 50€ Philips dvd/video player 50€ AEG sewing machine 50€ Draper binoculars 12-60x50 20€ Bruni 9mm blank firing pistol 40€ Please contact davidmcneill881@msn.com for any information or details. C...
Views: 390   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 5, 2010 4:41pm
by david mcneill
a
Alan
Euro Exchange ratein Salou
What is the best current exchange rate in Salou if i was to change my pounds for Euros their rather than getting my euros in the UK before coming over. We will be their in July for our sixth holiday in Salou. The kids love Salou and can't wait till July. Thanks.
Views: 767   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 5, 2010 12:28am
by The AV Kid
l
Lucas
June 2010
I am planning to go to Salou in June. I was just wondering what the nightlife is like in june? thanks
Views: 446   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 4, 2010 9:57pm
by Lucas
Bar Work
I was working in salou in summer 07 with Mooloy at id0ls and have been in malia crete the past 2 seasons and am looking to *** bk and work in salou was wondering if any bar jobs going?? If any1 can get bk to me that be gr8 Email Addy Kular88@hotmail.com All th...
Views: 370   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 4, 2010 8:27pm
by Ryan Kular
Trying to contact Brummie Stuart
Hello I am trying to contact Stuart, but I dont have his phone number. Can anyone supply it or ask him to contact me through this post? Thank you in advance for your help. Cheers.
Last Post: Feb 4, 2010 2:18pm
by Windsor Castle
DOUBLE SCOTCH OPENING HOURS
DOUBLE SCOTCH OPENING HOURS; 5PM TILL 1230AM MONDAY TO fRIDAY 1PM TILL 1230AM SATURDAY& SUNDAY. HOURS WILL INCREASE TOWARDS THE SUMMER. COS BLANC.(Sat 6th Feb) OPEN 10AM....TEAS,COFFEES,SANDWICHES ETC AVAILABLE. Premiership football plus England v Wales r...
Views: 328   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 4, 2010 12:58pm
by DOUBLE SCOTCH
k
kk
Fridges
Does aybody have anysecond hand fridges or freezers for sale, also i am looking fr 2 tapas styled display units (refridgerated). Please let me know, thanks.
Views: 399   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 4, 2010 11:32am
by kk
j
Jim
RYANAIR - PEAK SUMMER MONTH SERVICE TO REUS FROM CORK
Ryanair have announced they will operate 3 flights per week to Reus from Cork during the peak summer months of June, July and August, flights are on sale now. Can only be good news for the Irish bars in light of the recent demise of Budget Travel. Jim
Views: 390   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 4, 2010 9:58am
by local
w
wayne
TRANSALATING
HI COULD I ASK ANY BODY WHO CAN TRANSALATE ME THIS RESPONSE FROM SPANISH TO ENGLISH ER GOES.... BUENOS DIAS GRACIAS POR SU MAIL REMITO SU SOLICITUD AL DEPARTAMENTO DE RR;HH ATENTAMENTO ADELAIDA THANK YOU.........
Views: 503   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 3, 2010 10:19pm
by babelfish
2 Bed Apartment to rent with Sky TV
2 bedroomed apartment to rent either all year round or just for the summer. Situated in Cap Salou, has private parking and swimming pool. Balcony with sea views and also has Sky tv. Fully equiped kitchen, shower room, one bedroom with double bed, other with 2 singles.
Views: 567   Replies: 7
Last Post: Feb 3, 2010 4:37pm
by kk
murdoch says spain is next
following is from hull daily mail sky say foreign bars are next http://www.thisishullandeastriding.co.uk/news/Licensees-caught-offside-law/article-1786249-detail/article.html
Views: 532   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 2, 2010 10:40pm
by keith w
Is it worth it?
Hi there i am sure you all remember me from last year. Is the summer season gonna be a good one this year and do you think it is worth coming over this year or leaving it for another year? Still got my heart set on Sunny Salou!!!!!
Views: 500   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 2, 2010 7:11pm
by craig rustidge
j
Jim
Lovely picture of Salou!
I know there a lots of nice pictures of Salou out there but whilst looking on the photo site Flickr I spotted this one which I thought was superb, cut and paste the link below to view:- http://www.flickr.com/photos/23689632@N02/4124039839/sizes/o/ You don't get...
Views: 548   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 1, 2010 11:04pm
by :~)
d
dean
thanks sage
hi sage just wanted to say thanks for thinkin of me wen the ad with a flat came up im very greatful thanks again
Views: 415   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 31, 2010 11:08pm
by dean
a
Andy
Total smoking ban this year?
It appears that the Minister of Health, Trinidad Jimenez, is going for a total smoking ban in bars, restaurants and entertainment venues this year (2010). http://www.barcelonareporter.com/index.php?/news/comments/the_total_ban_on_smoking_in_public_places_in_spain_...
Views: 555   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 31, 2010 7:34pm
by Andy
r
rik
price of ciggies
can any 1 tell me how much 200 regal kingsize and marlbrough lites are these days got to bring some back when i come over
Views: 479   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 31, 2010 12:33pm
by Rik
r
rik
cos blank
any info on parades times and who will be open much apreciated i know jimmys and vic but need to eat also oh and rio
Views: 506   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jan 31, 2010 12:01pm
by angie fox& hound...
m
mike
food trailer ( snack wagon)
Hi any body tell me what the chances are of getting a pitch in Salou for my food trailer....thank you
Views: 456   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 31, 2010 4:24am
by old local
THANK YOU !!
Tahnks for your support over the 1st 5 days it been great! Please tell your friends to tune in! Spread the word! New programs are to be addaed as wi approch the main season! www,saloufm.com
Views: 316   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 30, 2010 5:22pm
by SALOU FM
work wanted
Hallo I'am looking For Work If Anyone Has Any I Would Be Grateful. I Have Previous Experience In Animal Care, Gardening, Shop Work And Bar Work. thank you for your time. L_Allum mrlukea@hotmail.co.uk.
Views: 328   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 29, 2010 4:28pm
by l_allum
m
marie
birthday cake
Apologies if someone has already asked about this, but we will be in Salou for my husbands 40th this year and I was wondering if there is anywhere I can get a birthday cake made for him? Thanks in advance M x
Views: 384   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 28, 2010 8:13pm
by 41 years young
sky tv have stopped supplying sky+ boxes
from today jan 28th the sky+ box is no longer available to new sky customers Currently logged in as: xxxxxxxxxxxxx Logout View latest bulletins Supertelly Pricing Changes – 28th JANUARY This morning we announced the arrival of Supertelly ...
Views: 641   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 28, 2010 4:07pm
by sky sales agent
Salou FM goes Live!
Hi Everyone who tuned in today! we had a great show and a great responce! THANK YOU!! You can tune in this evening between 10 - 12 For " Smooching under the duvet with Bryan James" love songs and requests!
Views: 414   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jan 28, 2010 1:25am
by SALOU FM
d
dean
looking for a job
hi im moving to salou in 9weeks and im looking for work in a bar, cafe, or hair salon i have my nvq level 3 in hairdressing. i have worked in bars before and a restaurant. my email is deanmcginley@hotmail.com please get back to me if you have any info thank you
Views: 728   Replies: 13
Last Post: Jan 27, 2010 2:59pm
by Well you asked..
looking for any work in the offseason.
Hi have been living in salou for 5 years now and was wandering if any body needs any work done. I am a dap hand at decorating and diy. Have been involved with furbishing the new shamrock and have also done decorating work for chris in shankleys and have also done...
Last Post: Jan 27, 2010 1:13pm
by david mcneill
moving
hi im moving house to vilafortuny need some 1 to reset my sky ty
Views: 431   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 27, 2010 12:49am
by The AV Kid
a
Anna
Santy
Santy...sorry long time no speak, had few problems this end with my elderly mother etc that prevented me coming back last year sadly...however the good news is im back around thr forum and also even better news is I'm coming to annoy you, sorry visit you ! on June 13...
Views: 353   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 26, 2010 6:49pm
by Jim
m
martin
hotel name
i am looking for the name of a hotel in la pineda the name of the bar in the hotel is called the admiral
Views: 411   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 25, 2010 11:24pm
by The AV Kid
t
TT
Alarming information about Beer
Amazing Fact about Beer. This is scary. Beer contains female hormones! Yes, that's right, FEMALE hormones! Last month, Montreal University and scientists released the results of a recent analysis that revealed the presence of female hormones in beer. Men...
Views: 438   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 24, 2010 10:57pm
by TT
question for the local heads ;)
is there a plana bus runnung from barcelona airport to salou at night time in the low season / i.e feb 1 ! checked the website but the browser keeps crashing and i saw something about a different timetable in low season . dont wanna pay that taxi fare , know what i...
Views: 424   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 24, 2010 3:44pm
by stan
l
local
daytime work
hi i am looking for work this summer but for days only.i have worked kitchens before for 8 years,but can only work days because of my children. thank you
Views: 496   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 24, 2010 11:53am
by fast eddy
s
Sage
Salou 2010?
Salou. 2010. What is in store? This site is a wonderful opportunity to project plans and reveal new projects to entice those who come here for enlightenment about what Salou is all about, and how it is changing...adapting to new situations caused by the financial dif...
Views: 883   Replies: 10
Last Post: Jan 24, 2010 10:38am
by Old Local
s
Shona
Taxi prices
Hi, please could somebody tell me the price of a taxi from Reus airport to Salou, also are there any 5 seater taxis. We are coming over in May & would usually get the bus to & from the airport but as Ryan air has changed their schedule(what a nightmare we've had with...
Views: 443   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 24, 2010 1:25am
by The AV Kid
REQUESTS
If you would like a request to be played,if you have any dedications or even just tell us what your favorite thing is about please email the studio now! at studio@saloufm.com and will broadcast as many as we can! we are a service here for you!! SALOU FM
Views: 394   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 24, 2010 12:50am
by Jolly Roger
YOUR COMMENTS PLEASE
As you can see, we have changed the format on Salou Uncovered, please let us know what you think of the new look. Thank you Go to “Give us your comments”
Views: 500   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 23, 2010 12:51am
by Moderator
work 2010
Hya,I am looking for work for 2010,willing to work any hours/days required,have lived in Salou now for nearly 3 years,my previous jobs were 2008 scotch corner,waitress bartender/2009 dutch corner,waitress bartender,my contact email is heatherhughie@msn.com
Views: 450   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 22, 2010 7:13pm
by Heather
SALOU FM LAUNCH DATE!
Hi folks we are counting down the days until our offical launch. We will be going live on 25th Jan 2010 at 4pm! We are here to serve and promote salou as a no1 holiday detination! Also as and hope you will all support us! As launch promotion we are drawing a raffle l...
Views: 399   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jan 22, 2010 11:15am
by SALOU FM
FOR SALE / RENT BAR CAFE OR BEACH HUT
HI DOES ANYBODY KNOW IF THERE ARE ANY BEACH HUTS CAFE OR BAR FOR RENT OVER THE HOLIDAY SEASON....HOPE SOMEONE CAN POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION MANY THANKS INDIA-RAE XX
Views: 435   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 21, 2010 11:15pm
by INDIA-RAE
r
Rach
Looking For Summer Work
Hello,Im Rachel. Im 17 Years Old And Im Looking For Summer Work. Ive Lived in Salou For 6 Years Now And I Really Need a Job For The Summer. Ive Done Waitressing Quite a Few Times And Glass Collecting. If Anyone Knows Of AnyWhere Please Email Me At madumrara@hot...
Views: 407   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 20, 2010 11:22pm
by Rach
Fixing Computers And laptops
Hello,Im Luke. Im Letting People Know Around salou That If anyone has any problems with there laptops or computers,then i can sort out your problems. I can install all the lastest anti-viruses,windows,internet,download sites and evan maybe wireless internet. I hav...
Views: 375   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 20, 2010 4:06pm
by No Name
Facebook
Hi If you are on facebook please add Salou FM as a fan!! just type in saloufm and we should come up!!
Views: 382   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 20, 2010 4:00pm
by SALOU FM
r
rik
new season new horizons
most people know me as rick the hypnotist or that fat git most dont realise i have spent over 30 (**** thats a long time ) years entertaining as a DJ compere and hypnotist i have also built 1 of lancashires biggest disco agencies i speciise in party nghts karaoke and...
Views: 398   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 19, 2010 1:00am
by rik
A lesson in management
Johnny wanted to have sex with Sophia in his office, but she belonged to someone else... One day, Johnny got so frustrated that he went up to her and said, 'I'll give you a $100 if you let me make love to you. But the girl said 'NO'. Johnn...
Views: 405   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 18, 2010 4:36pm
by I am not a numbe...
j
Jim
Ryanair reduces summer frequency to Reus from UK
I haven't checked out the other UK airports but I've just noticed whereas Ryanair were flying to Reus 7 days a week from 28 March from Luton, this has now changed and they are only operating 4 flights a week. No flights on Sunday, Monday & Fridays!!
Views: 499   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 18, 2010 12:35pm
by Rik
r
Rik
best way from girona airport
hi im coming out for fiesta and as there are no northern flights to reus am having to go to Girona any idea if there is a direct bus train or do i have to go via barcelona thanks
Views: 968   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jan 18, 2010 12:38am
by Rob Touchdown To...
ryanair from the uk
any one know when the ryanair flights will start to arrive from the uk to reus ? like , when will the season start ? thanks in advance :)
Views: 381   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 17, 2010 5:14pm
by The AV Kid
ryanair flights.
anyone know when ryanair resume flights from dublin to reus, thanks in advance. ( and what is the legal amount of cigs one can take back without getting banged up or told off.) visca barca
Views: 396   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 16, 2010 2:57pm
by Jim
s
Sage
I HATE rap..but I LOVE this!!!
For all you 'style icons' out there! And the 'remix' version: I just hope the 'general' gets the money and credit for this
Views: 380   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 15, 2010 11:14pm
by keith w
Bradley's & Co.
We would like to welcome you to the opening of Bradley´s & Co this Friday 18th Dec. Bradley´s & Co coffee shop, antique shop & second hand quality items with plenty to offer for everyone, from antiques, vintage, collectibles… to artwork by local art...
Views: 756   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jan 15, 2010 10:50pm
by Sage
Welcome to snowy Salou
...and it is still falling like mad.
Views: 697   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jan 14, 2010 8:57pm
by markarman
l
lia
help asap!
hi guys, i'm flying into barcelona at 9pm tomorow night, i need information how to get from barcelona to cap salou by train or bus? please can someone help as i cant find information on the net, thanks guys.
Views: 463   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 14, 2010 5:52pm
by Lost.
d
dean
help?
hey can any one help me when im lookin for a flat in cap salou what would i look for on the housin agents site? when i am lookin at places its just streets that it tells ya and im just lost lol
Views: 385   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 14, 2010 11:53am
by Lost.
SUMMER SEASON 2010
Would like to know locals and tourists general opinions of what to expect summer 2010 ,any reps out there with any inside info. One thing is on our side the weather with the uk being washed out last summer (bbq summer govmt properganda ?)and freezing this winter peo...
Views: 664   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 13, 2010 10:38pm
by Catherine
s
Sage
Cheer up!!
A truck driver is driving along on the freeway. A sign comes up that reads “Low Bridge Ahead.” Before he knows it, the bridge is right ahead of him and he gets stuck under it. Cars are backed up for miles. Finally, a police car comes up. The cop gets out...
Views: 407   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 13, 2010 11:37am
by Sage
s
Sage
Any news from Ireland..
as to whether Budget are going to be replaced by another Travel Agency to bring Irish holiday-makers to Salou this year? Perhaps it is time to set up a Travel Agency here in Salou for people to book direct? It would make it easier for people who still want to come t...
Last Post: Jan 13, 2010 9:17am
by Sage
p
Pam
4th Annual St. Valentine's Dinner Dance
FRIDAY 12TH FEBRUARY 2010 In aid of cancer charities in Spain AT THE CLUB NAUTICO, SALOU 9 pm until late Tickets 45 euros include free entry for draw (lots of super prizes) Round tables for 12 persons Cava reception with typical “pica picaR...
Views: 381   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 11, 2010 6:37pm
by Pam
van required
need a van to help me move from club mont roig, 2 vilafortuny round 3 weeks time 7 items help. 678690154 tel
Views: 377   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 9, 2010 3:20pm
by malcolm
p
Pieman
HOMEMADE PIES
I am a food fan all cusines,spanish, italian, indian, chinese etc but what i love most on my hols is a good old fashioned homemade pie where can i get a good one
Views: 479   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 7, 2010 1:50pm
by Bryan
w
will
NIE number
hi im just looking to see if anyone can help me im moving to salou in march from ireland and was looking to see if i can do anything to get an NIE number from here if so or if not how would i go bout getting one? thanks
Views: 446   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 6, 2010 11:36pm
by Bryan
p
Pam
A Huge Thank You!
Dear Freesia supporters! Just to let you know that the Christmas Fair was a huge success and the takings surpassed all expectations, especially considering the economic "crisis. At the Salou Fair we raised over €6,300, and at the El Perelló Christmas F...
Views: 468   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 5, 2010 9:14pm
by Jacko
a
amy
kings parade
Does anyone no what time the kings parade is in salou tonight ... Thank you
Views: 356   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 5, 2010 2:40pm
by angie
s
scott
apartments
hi can anyonw help me please i was looking for an apartment for salou for 5 adults 2 children {one is a infant} ive stayed at ventura park once before but they are fully booked but showing up for ventura village park which looks the same apartments is this right ???...
Last Post: Jan 4, 2010 6:18pm
by HR
k
kerry
spanish clases
Hi I am offering clases of spanish to anybody in salou or near. I am a 20year student responsible and reliable. Clases are at a very good price of only 7 euro for children and 9 for adults. Clases can be donde individual or in groups after 5pm
Views: 526   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 4, 2010 3:57pm
by platty
b
BB
Looking for a builder
I am looking for a builder to do some work in the new year. Please let me know of any???
Views: 545   Replies: 10
Last Post: Jan 4, 2010 1:46am
by rik
deliverie company
if you need anything brought back from england, ireland,scotland or wales dont hesitate to call mick,he has his own removals company and goes back every 3 weeks his prices are gr8 and the service is bril. he,s based in miami playa and his number is 667661360.
Views: 439   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 3, 2010 11:30pm
by chris guinness
d
Dillon
Ryanair return ticket printing question
Hello, I have just been browsing a few older posts regarding this issue! and am looking for some info from you lot as you are such a helpful bunch!! I am attempting to squeeze as many days out of the Easter school hols which has never been a prob in the past but...
Views: 696   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 2, 2010 9:43pm
by dillon
Accomodation opinions please
Hello We are a step family of 7 of us and would like to book a apartment that will sleep all of us preferably 3 bedroom. We have looked at Los Peces which is in a great location for us but we are worried about security etc after reading several bad reviews....
Views: 418   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 2, 2010 9:13pm
by keith w
l
Lucas
Jobs
I know you probably get this question all the time but are there many work opportunities in the salou area? thanks
Views: 401   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 2, 2010 4:32pm
by Alfred Marks
t
Tommy
Town hall clamping down on bars and shops flouting there licences
This will apparently come into action next year with people only allowed to trade under there present licence as many shops open all hours which is illegal,and many bars selling food from illegal kitchens with no smoke extraction,and no food licence. Also bars and r...
Views: 888   Replies: 10
Last Post: Jan 1, 2010 6:13pm
by CONCERNED
A HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL FROM, THE SALOU UNCOVERED TEAM. Hope to see you all in Salou next year.
Views: 417   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 31, 2009 5:20pm
by Moderator
d
dean
IMLOOKING FOR AN APARTMENT
hi im looking for an apartment one/two bed in cap salou for year round rent from march the 22nd if ya can help please get back to me on deanmcginley@hotmail.com thankyou
Views: 400   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 30, 2009 11:14pm
by dean
bus from barcelona airport to salou
Hi ! Does anyone know about the bus times and fare from Barcelona airport to Salou ? My flight will arrive around 8pm and i know the taxi fare is brutal :) Thanks and have a good new year folks !
Views: 328   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 30, 2009 4:37pm
by Moderator
l
Lucas
Cheap Apartment Wanted To Rent!
Does anyone know of a place where i can find cheap apartments to rent in Salou and the surrounding areas? Any Websites i should look at? Thanks Merry Christmas!
Views: 400   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 28, 2009 3:33pm
by fred flintstone
Interested in a job? Teaching English ?
Hi, I know you maybe far away but.... English teacher wanted in Alcoy Alcoi near Alicante / Benidorm.. Interested parties should write to:- sunshinelanguages@gmail.com
Views: 393   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 28, 2009 12:19pm
by SSLanguages
L'Estanc
Hi, I have recently returned from Salou but while i was there i purchased boxes of cigerettes from L'Estanc, but when i checked my credit card bill when i got back they have charged me twice, can anyone have a contact number i could get through to them on, or how wo...
Views: 698   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 27, 2009 2:53am
by sheff
golf
why not try villa fortuny, nathan rico speaks perfect english and a great tutor ,
Views: 280   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 26, 2009 10:26am
by sue foster
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Free Forum powered by Bravenet