Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
looking for karaoke work in Salou

South Yorkshire Karaoke looking for work in Salou for 2010. 12 yrs experience.
Contact pollyputkettleon@hotmail.co.uk

Re: looking for karaoke work in Salou

Out of Work
South Yorkshire Karaoke looking for work in Salou for 2010. 12 yrs experience.
Contact pollyputkettleon@hotmail.co.uk

Yeah WOW!! Karoke!! Why didn't I think of that? Cuting egde technilogy..new idea! Poeple geting up an singing! gonna go get me a karoke an ern me a fortune!Saluo REALY needs these new ideas!!Next thing they'll be opning DISCOS and such WOW!

Out of work , sorry about that comment by wow he is an frustrated ex entertainer with no job ,there is still a demand for karaoke here i will ask around for you.

Jimmy
Out of work , sorry about that comment by wow he is an frustrated ex entertainer with no job ,there is still a demand for karaoke here i will ask around for you.

Wrong better recheck yor tealeaves Bud! And you shuldn't try for mindreading ether There are 12 karaokes here at lest, and LIVE here. They shuld get first bite, nor¡t sombody who wunts to com and pinch THERE jobs, an then run back to the dolein the UK in the winter. Respect you're felow workers HERE.
PS. out of work. 'Jimmy ' don't know what hes talking about! The owners in Saluo just want to undercut the workers here by offern you 50 euros a nite, IF your lucky! I gess he is on of them Dont get your hopes up mate.

LOL , nick only you could write a thread like that poor disguise but hilarious all the same . People that live here all year round have no more right to a job than someone who comes only for the summer, its your talent that counts and if your good you will command a better wage than if your poor thats how market forces work.

well said that man! also there could with some fresh "talent" in Salou anyway!!!