Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
For Sale!!!

Hi Everyone.

Just in case anyone is interested.
We will be driving back over to Salou next week and we have a Car available that we no longer need - Due to bringing another one over with us.

The Car is a UK Plate N Reg Red Peugeot 306 5 Door with no UK Tax/Mot left on it (hence not driving it home)
It's a great drive and we also have all of the papers and most of the service history too.

The only known problems with it is that the front passenger electric window doesn't open and the Speedo only works when it feels like it.

The person buying it will need a UK address that it can be registered too so we can sign it over.

We're only asking for 500euros for it.

Any questions we'll be happy to answer.
Before 1st March - 07849596443
After 1st March - 0034 689503218
cassieebonnar@hotmail.com
I'm also on Facebook or you can ask any questions on here.

See You all soon

Cassie and Marc
xxx

Re: For Sale!!!

hi cassie i would recomend you to mot it before bringing it over as any one buying in spain cant get it done unless the want to import and if te car has no mot any insurance purchased will be void at least the new owner would be able to buy tax online and have the disc sent to spain the police are wise to the fact that many expats drive illegal cars over here and if no display of a tax disc hey know the car has outstayed its time and will impound it

Re: For Sale!!!

Hi Rik,
The Car is in Spain now. I couldn't being it home due to it not having MOT.