Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ryanair return ticket printing question

Hello, I have just been browsing a few older posts regarding this issue! and am looking for some info from you lot as you are such a helpful bunch!!

I am attempting to squeeze as many days out of the Easter school hols which has never been a prob in the past but I realised when we were away this year that this would be a thing of the past when the ticket printing saga became an issue.

We usually go to Sanguli and in April this year they had already added signs to all the computers confirming they will not print Ryanair tickets for customers so here lies the question! Can anyone confirm where in Salou I can print return tickets if we are away in excess of 15 days? and what they charge for this service? also if it is a hotel will they only do this for their guests rather than if we walk in off the street?

I just want to clarify this before booking anything incase it becomes a false economy if we have to pay the Ryanair fee to print the returns at the airport ARGHHHHHH!!!

Thankyou

Re: Ryanair return ticket printing question

Dillon ... most hotels now do a printing service but if you dont get a willing hotel nearby then hop on any bus from where you are going to Cambrils along the coast road.
Ask to be dropped off at the Esmeralda Hotel. Best if you choose a Saturday or Sunday. They have a printing service for everybody. 2 euros a ticket I think

Thankyou so much AV!! you are the best! I know exactly where that is so problem solved.

We have been coming to Salou for the last 4 years and our kids LOVE IT!! so am saving all my pennies to come back again in 2010 and when we get there we like to stay as long as poss! so this printing prob was the only obstacle stopping that! but as usual you have the solution

So looking forward to April in sunny Salou (hopefully!) whilst sitting in Chilly England!

Thanks again for replying

go to any of the internet/phone places you will find i think they're called locoturio's and you can get it printed out there,they charge you for the length of time your on the coputer then a few cents for printing it out,i use them quite often and i was on once for about 15 minutes and printed 4 sheets out and it cost me 50cents,there are quite a few of these places in salou,the 1 i use most is on via roma in the old town

Thankyou H, your reply is much appreciated!