Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ANY BUSINESS FOR SALE

HI JUST WANT TO KNOW IS THERE ANY BUSINESS FOR SALE IN SALOU... HOPE YOU CAN HELP ANY THING CONSIDERED XX INDIA-RAE

Re: ANY BUSINESS FOR SALE

Hi india rae i have a lesbian bar for sale

Connect Inn is up for sale at a great price.

Check the link for more information.

Go to “Business for sale”

Hi, I know of a few, but do you want to rent or buy outright.

hi either rent or buy depends on price do you know any with accomadation...x

Have you ever been to Salou? sounds like your not sure? bar, restaurant, paper shop, supermarket, souveniers ?????

Well, according to an ad. in Crida, 'Queens' in Vilafortuny is up for sale, and it seems like the Grapes is closing down. the old Texas steakhouse restaurant is now for let..probably a few more too.

Sorry Sage i dont think this person has any real interest in buying or renting a buisness...They have not been verry clear, Have they?

i would have thought that anyone who was serious about starting a business would have weighed up the pros and cons of going in to business and have a clear and concise plan of action, know what type of business they would be best suited to and have an idea of what type of property they were looking for , i think India-Rae is just having a shot in the dark and basically doomed to failure without a business plan

keith w
i would have thought that anyone who was serious about starting a business would have weighed up the pros and cons of going in to business and have a clear and concise plan of action, know what type of business they would be best suited to and have an idea of what type of property they were looking for , i think India-Rae is just having a shot in the dark and basically doomed to failure without a business plan
sounds like the couple that took over the corner bar/temple bar/irish corner or whatever guise it is this season they were indian/english

Yes, I was thinking that too. But he would have to have the one heck of a brass neck to come back, from what I have heard