Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Man and Van required.

Due to the current (lack of jobs) job situation and a rapidly diminishing supply of money I have, after nearly four years here, decided to return to the UK.

As the move here was always intended to be permanent I had all my belongings shipped out and so now I am faced with getting everything shipped back. So if anyone reads this who is someone, or knows someone, with a van (transit sized will suffice) who transports things and people for a reasonable price then please could you email me at :

kashmir2010@hotmail.es

Thanks.

Re: Man and Van required.

Look on www.loadup.com and enter your details then you will get lots of responses.
i got my man with a van from this site and it was very resonable

hoof
Look on www.loadup.com and enter your details then you will get lots of responses.
i got my man with a van from this site and it was very resonable

Hi hoof.

Thanks for the reply. I tried the link you sent but it took me to a military surplus website

I've had a quote from a company for £700, which I think is pretty reasonable, but if anyone thinks they can do better then I'm still interested in hearing from you.

Have you tried Brummie Stuart? I know he gives good prices for UK trips. Tel:695579484

oooops sorry www.loadup.co.uk

i tried that website yesterday and have recived 4 quotes so far just tell it where from and to and companies contact you brilliant