Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jobs!!!!

Hello my name is Fallon, i'm 23 years old and i'm from England. Me and my partner are looking to move and work in Salou. We are both very hardworkers, reliable and trustworthy. We both have experience in barwork and waitressing, customer service and hospitality. Also we both have basic knowledge in the construction trade. We are looking to move away from dull england and find work in sunny salou x Both will do absoultly anything! Both of us have very bubbly personalities, really outgoing, always up for a laugh but most important, both hardworkers! Been looking on alot of websites to try find work, and accommodation but never seem to find anything. If any 1 has any info on what else i can do, please drop us a line xx thanks xxx Fallon and Jake.

Re: Jobs!!!!

you may notice there are a few people looking for work over here last summer long establised workers strugled to find work early season salou is a fab place to come but becarefull unless you are looking for pr work it could be hard to land a regular job most owners did not give a contract till july hence many going home wirh no dole Salou is a seasonal resort dont want to discourage you but think it could be another hard summer for us and if you dont have contacts you may find getting a job hard

Re: Jobs!!!!

You any good at calling bingo?