Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Town hall clamping down on bars and shops flouting there licences

This will apparently come into action next year with people only allowed to trade under there present licence as many shops open all hours which is illegal,and many bars selling food from illegal kitchens with no smoke extraction,and no food licence.
Also bars and restaurants will not be allowed to have live shows /live music / karaoke etc unless they apply for the correct licence which is (sala de baile) licence,there are a handful of places already with there bars upgraded to this licence standard it doesnt come cheap i would imagine all that sound proofing etc, its good to see some controls at last.

Re: Town hall clamping down on bars and shops flouting there licences

Oh yeah, right!! As if having a smoke extractor makes any difference to what they sell. WHY shouldn't Bars do what they like, so long as it isn't dangerous or illegal in the REAL sense of the word? yeah!! Let's all hold hands and let the freaking Governments of the World take away any freedom we have, and line their own pockets in the process! Time to fire up the Revolution, Brothers and Sisters!! EVERY LAW CREATED IN THE LAST 25 YEARS HAS BEEN CREATED TO EARN THE 'CONTROLLERS' MONEY! The GOOD laws were created hundreds of years ago. The rest are just money generators and cash-cows.

This is good and bad news.Good for businesses who operate correctly and bad for those who do not.I reckon that 75% would get caught out.Only a handfull
have got the correct entertainment permissions.As for people with kitchens,most do not have an extractor and so should only be seling snacks.

Why should these businesses get away with it some people have paid alot of money to get there bar licences and restaurant licences , shops etc in order there are no free rides in this life,in good times people have turned a blind eye to these things but now we are in the thick of a serious crisis why let your nieghbour take trade off you illegally , i would report them if it was me.

Talking about taking trade off someone illegally,BINGO is a prime example.Some of the busiest bars in Salou this summer were the ones who did BINGO.If anything these bars should definitely be reported.

The town council make more than enough on traffic offences in the summer, they cant be arsed following up every little tittle tattler complaining about bingo, entertainment, or an illegal plate of chips.
I take it that you dont have sky tv then, and you pay your employees exactly what it says on their nomina?
Let he who hath not sinned....etc
p.s. Ive got a number of a bloke who can get you a bingo machine if you want, good price del boy..
Come and join us on the dark side.
The grannies love it, thinking of putting tea and coffee on happy hour next year.

Sounds about right.Anyway haven't you heard ,Happy Hour is no longer legal. Anyway who on earth wants warm flat beer

This is all good give the customers quality,no supermarkets selling cheap booze to kids after hours,no grotty smokey kitchens, real karaoke bars where you can belt out the numbers, real live music pubs with real musicians not people singing to backing tapes, no more crappy bars chancing there arm with one eye on the customers and one on the street looking for coppers.

Guido Fawkes
Oh yeah, right!! As if having a smoke extractor makes any difference to what they sell. WHY shouldn't Bars do what they like, so long as it isn't dangerous or illegal in the REAL sense of the word? yeah!! Let's all hold hands and let the freaking Governments of the World take away any freedom we have, and line their own pockets in the process! Time to fire up the Revolution, Brothers and Sisters!! EVERY LAW CREATED IN THE LAST 25 YEARS HAS BEEN CREATED TO EARN THE 'CONTROLLERS' MONEY! The GOOD laws were created hundreds of years ago. The rest are just money generators and cash-cows.

AND................RELAX!

I am going to get in the xmas spirit and send the town hall a list of the offending bars .

I think this will be a good thing with less quantity and more quality many of the offending bars have been getting away with this for years bar restaurants like the robin hood karaoke and others . Can anyone name the offending bars ?