Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Looking for a builder

I am looking for a builder to do some work in the new year. Please let me know of any???

Re: Looking for a builder

Leave your email and I will get one to send you a note

krcatering@hotmail.co.uk

...and 300 waiters, 150 proppers, 5 bankrupt bar owners, 3 chefs, 2 scrubbers and a partridge in a Pear tree answered all within 30 seconds! Hehe!! Have fun sorting through THAT lot!!!!

"Leave your email and I will get one to send you a note"...eh?? What kind of note AV? 100 euros? 500 euros?Surely it hasn't got THAT bad in Salou that the workers are bribing the EMPLOYERS??????? Hehehehe!!!
Just kiddin'!! JUST KIDDIN'!!!!!

Ho, Ho.... I know BB sounds a little mischievous but if we went down route we would all be 'Dan Browns' looking for the Lost Symbol.
With regards to me sending a note.... the term 'leave me your email and i will send you an email' sounds sort of wrong so what else can I use... message? communication? einfo?

The AV Kid
Ho, Ho.... I know BB sounds a little mischievous but if we went down route we would all be 'Dan Browns' looking for the Lost Symbol.
With regards to me sending a note.... the term 'leave me your email and i will send you an email' sounds sort of wrong so what else can I use... message? communication? einfo?

As I said, AV..just kidding! I know you are a decent guy!! I was just having some fun with ya!...and rather hoping that BB would avoid anybody having to ask for a contact method
'Builder' is somewhat a nebulous nomenclature, eh What? Does he want a Jack of all Trades, who can turn his hand to chippying, bricklaying, tiling, electrics, gas and water fittings,welding,or just a general labourer? (I can do all of these WELL and economically).
Peoples' economy with words when making requests like this only serve to add confusion delay and frustration before finally resolving the request!! hehehe!! Surely at this time of year we all have plenty of time to type a few extra words

Thats you ok nick jack of all trades dont forget your cowboy hat eh.

thomas the tank.
Thats you ok nick jack of all trades dont forget your cowboy hat eh.

Don't have one , but I am SURE you will lend me one of your many stained ones

You guys hav too much time, try doing something interesting. Knobs...

BB
You guys hav too much time, try doing something interesting. Knobs...

Didn't get what you wanted for christmas? Lighten up man..do you have NO sense of humour? Hey this is Salou!! We like to have a bit of the Craic during the long winter months!
Seriously, there are a lot of very capable handymen in Salou. I hope you have found somebody who fits your requirements.

just make sure you avoid any sparks that trained in the rhodesian army if you complain about the work you either get vburned down of knifed mind you dd they recapture him
ps im taking the p*ss