Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
On The Pull In Salou!!!!!!!!!!

me and a few mates will be heading to salou at the begining of june and i was wondering if there will be alot of young ladies to pull at this time

help me out??????????????

Re: On The Pull In Salou!!!!!!!!!!

not with that attitude you wont its a family resort lol

VERY HELPFUL!

Mark
VERY HELPFUL!

Not really sure why you think Salou would be any different from any town in the UK? Now, if you are asking if there will be any slappers around, who will be impressed with your basic desires...again, why should Salou be any different? If you fail in your mission, you can always pull out a few Euros and visit VIPS..at least even Quasimodo will score there, if he has enough money

You would be better off going to benidorm mark.

Mark. Wish I was young enough to go on the pull again! There are plenty of lovely girls in Salou and most,on holiday,want a good time just like you! Why not try something different though.Learn some Spanish conversational phrases and go for Spanish/Catalan girls.Many of them are absolutely stunning and would appreciate anyone who tries to speak their language!Lock up your daughters!!

Thanks for all your help people, i also agree, spanish (catalan) girls are beautiful! i better start learning!