Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Job Vacancies - Costa Dorada - PAL Promotions

PAL Promotions (part of Mare Nostrum Open Grp SL) is looking to fill approximately 5 vacancies in the Costa Dorada Area, with sales/PR/admin staff.
We are looking for people, ideally local residents with 100% motivation, and all round skills including the following:

* - proven sales experience (though training is given)
* - fluent English speaker
* - outgoing confident personality
* - smart appearance
* - general admin skills (including PC literacy, office etc.)
* - spanish language ability is desirable but not essential
* - own transport to get to and in/around salou / cambrils

In turn, a spanish contract is offered, paying a basic salary, plus commissions on sales. Staff are required to be available to work 6 days a week, which may include weekend days.
Your duties will include making full sales presentations of our therapeutic sleep systems to prospective customers at our designated sales conference room; closing sales, and then accompanying customers to their chosen excursion destination; PR within certain hotels, and whilst on tours; and on various occasions making a short presentation at tour operator welcome meetings, keeping good working relationships with tour operators; and general admin duties including taking bookings, compiling excursion lists etc.

For further information and to apply, please contact the email address given below attaching your current CV:
pal_costadorada_2010@yahoo.es

Thanks, and Good Luck!

Re: Job Vacancies - Costa Dorada - PAL Promotions

Great,it works! I fell asleep halfway through reading the post!

Re: Job Vacancies - Costa Dorada - PAL Promotions

I am not a number
Great,it works! I fell asleep halfway through reading the post!

It's that time of the year! The Plonkers are back on the forum!