Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SALOU FM LAUNCH DATE!

Hi folks we are counting down the days until our offical launch. We will be going live on 25th Jan 2010 at 4pm! We are here to serve and promote salou as a no1 holiday detination! Also as and hope you will all support us! As launch promotion we are drawing a raffle live on 25th to give away a SALOU FM Tee shirt. the raffle can be entered be paying 1€ via Paypal and 30cents of that will go to the freesia group to help with there great work! so if you would like to enter and try to win our Saloufm tee and to help a worthy charity! please visit our web page for details! www.saloufm.com ( New web site comming soon!!)

Presenters lined up so far are:-
BRYAN JAMES
STEVE LLOYD
JOHN MEREDITH
as the season kicks in we will be looking new local presenter to help with the main season Thanks again everyone and lets have great 2010!!

Re: SALOU FM LAUNCH DATE!

Will us poor sods in the UK be able to listen to Salou FM via the website??

Of course you will! SALOU FM is only Internet based at the moment!

hi guys i applaude your idea i did aproach radio salou 10 yrs ago re providing an english language program in salou they wouldnt go with it unless i could find enough investment ie sponsors to cover the show and got no further i fear your efforts will be limited to 1 or 2 internet wierdos. to make a radio show viable for spain it needs to be open to all ie on air i have a friend who is trying to do something similar with real life radio he gets a hand full of listeners but broadcasts when he can ie wednsday 7-9.30 but if he is busy no show the program is profesional when on air.i feel you will fall into same category good luck but get a transmitter

It's all down to marketing and a good product at the end of the day! also we plan to create a large coroprate presence within area so both residents and holiday makers with associate Salou the Hoilday resot and SALOU FM with great fun time!

Thanks for you comment1
Hope you have entered our Raffle prize Draw?

The Salou FM Team

Great idea!

I agree with Rik. and think....

If it's done right it all cost more than it's worth.

If it ain't done right no-one will listen.

Like the image.

M.O.

Glad u like the image! you can get on the a t shirt just enter our draw!

Good Luck with Salou FM.

I think its a great idea and I hope its a success. At the end of the day there is only one way to find out if it will be, if you don't give it a go, you'll never know!

Jim

Thank you for your comments. Things like this can only work with support from people like you both local and holiday maker!