Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
L'Estanc

Hi,
I have recently returned from Salou but while i was there i purchased boxes of cigerettes from L'Estanc, but when i checked my credit card bill when i got back they have charged me twice, can anyone have a contact number i could get through to them on, or how would i go about getting this refunded?

thankyou

Re: L'Estanc

Which Estanc did you use, can you tell us more or less the address, if the one that you use was the number 6 Estanc on Carles Buigas oposite Oasis Park Hotel, you can contact them trough their website.
The link is:
http://www.tabacs-6.salou.co.uk/contact.html

Hope this will help.

Ricky.J
Hi,
I have recently returned from Salou but while i was there i purchased boxes of cigerettes from L'Estanc, but when i checked my credit card bill when i got back they have charged me twice, can anyone have a contact number i could get through to them on, or how would i go about getting this refunded?

thankyou

Ask your credit card Company to claw the second payment back...quickly!!

Ricky.J
Hi,

thankyou

exactly the same thing happened to me over a year ago at the same place, i bet she let you swipe it in one machine and then said it wasnt working and did it in another? luckily someone who used to be a mod on here went and saw them for me and they gave some flanel about being the banks fault, in the meantime i had cancelled my card, there is obviously some scam going on and they hope people dont check their statements