Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
cos blank

any info on parades times and who will be open much apreciated i know jimmys and vic but need to eat also oh and rio

Re: cos blank

I suggest you stay in town after watching the early parade, treat yourelf to a Menu of the day, chinese or pizza, then go and have a few in the Double scotch.
If you do this you can get onto the street and get a good view of the parade.Unless you live in the old town that is !!!!

Morning parade starts at 10.30
(before they get on calle Barcelona it will be 11am.)

Couple of hours for lunch ;-)

Drinks in the Double Scotch

Evening parade starts at 7pm
( Don't be late)

DOUBLE SCOTCH will be open from 10am on Saturday the 6th Feb (COS BLANK),and we will be doing coffees,teas,snacks etc.
During and after the parade we will be doing hot pies,sausage rolls,sandwiches etc. Draught Guinness,and John Smith will also be available.
SPORT, will include
1.45pm Liverpool v Everton
5.45pm England v Wales 6 nations rugby
5.45pm Spurs v A villa
After the parade its party time ..join us

DOUBLE SCOTCH
DOUBLE SCOTCH will be open from 10am on Saturday the 6th Feb (COS BLANK),and we will be doing coffees,teas,snacks etc.
During and after the parade we will be doing hot pies,sausage rolls,sandwiches etc. Draught Guinness,and John Smith will also be available.
SPORT, will include
1.45pm Liverpool v Everton
5.45pm England v Wales 6 nations rugby
5.45pm Spurs v A villa
After the parade its party time ..join us
only 1 problem with that I hate watching sport but will pop in for a slow row to the isle of jura

Hi guy's have you got any smirnoff ice/ blue wkd in yet?

Its being arranged especially for you Angie

Donny

I have my sister coming for the week so they will need entertaining...good excuse to get out! And most important the "six nations" start...Heres to a great weekend