Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
LOOKING FOR WORK WITH ACCOMODATION

HEYA 4 YOUNG DUBLIN GIRLS LOOKING TO GO OVER AND WORK FOR THE SUMMER DOES ANYBODY KNOW IF THERE IS ANY HOTELS LOOKING TO HIRE FOR WAITRESSING OR ANYTHING WITH ACCOMODATION

Re: LOOKING FOR WORK WITH ACCOMODATION

hope u get sum work estelle u will luv workin over there

Hello, can you post your email address so I can contact you maybe able to help.

Far more appropriate if you post YOURS ,rather than the other way round. Then only YOU will have their email when they contact you, rather than hundreds of possibly 'nasty ' people too.

How about a job but not needing accomodation,i already live in Salou and i am looking for bar/waitressing work for this season,my email is heatherhughie@msn.com

Hello Heather, I think we have already done this, but you thought the grass was greener!

Hello Estelle,
My email address for more info is summer201063@hotmail.com

Estelle, email whosthedanny@dannyboysalou.com send in cv and photos

local
Hello Heather, I think we have already done this, but you thought the grass was greener!

I am sorry but what do you mean by this comment?

Hello Heather,
I said you have worked for me in the past and did not come back the second year because you thought you had a better offer. Did not want to leave your post unanswered. Maggie

That seems to come across as a pointless and spiteful post. Unless you are wanting to offer her job back? Strange way of doing it, if that is the case

you are right maggie i did not come back second year as I DID have a better offer,the job i was offered was more money but the most important reason was how close to home it was and i do not regret it,I was sorry to let you down and i was grateful for the offer but anyone in my position would have done the same thing,the only problem now is that the people i have worked for the last 2 years are not opening this year or i would still have a job with them, i know for a fact they would give me a good reference if needed,this year is going to be hard enough for anyone looking for a job no matter who they are or who they have worked for in the past

thanks guys i will email soon thanks