Salou Uncovered Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
when will something be done

i am so annoyed when will the salou council take action and round up these thieves for 10 yrs i have lived in salou and walked the streets feeling safe last week i was robed of nothing more than a phone by some one so desperate he too on a big man tonight walking home towards camping la union i was aproached by a man asking for a light he was hiding behind a white car not sure what make or model. put him at bay shouting police. he ran away last winter an old lady was robbed outside la union by a man hiding by a white car these people need to be rounded up and shot
as long as no one is hurt the council wont act but these people are here in Salou and hurting the town im sorry if you think i am being dramatic but this issue needs sorting or Salou will go further down the pan

Re: when will something be done

Time to set traps with decoys, with people waiting in cars?

yer good call rambo

it seems that most of the muggings etc happen around the area of camping la union, this is an area where a police "sting" could easily be set up and catch the culprits in the act, i don't know why they haven't already done this , you will probably find that they are more than likely of morrocan or african origin, it is usualy the case ulthough i do not have anything against the morrocan people in general. i hope the people responsible get caught though!

local
yer good call rambo

yep..well...I realise technology has left a few people behind, but they have mcro-cameras and audio mikes with SD cards nowadays I THINK they call it covert surveillance...or were you thinking along the lines of a 'Dick Tracy' sting?

actually nick i was thinking of covert surveillance or putting plain clothes officers in the area to set a trap for these criminals

i was thinking more on the lines of round them all up and drown them i remember when ali fought frazier in zaier the president rounded up all the known criminals and shot 100 at random for the duration of that fight it was the safest country in the world check out the dvd when we were kings

A BIT EXTREEM EH!

keith w
A BIT EXTREEM EH!

not realy these people prey on the tourist and resident alike they have no fear as if the get arrested unless they have stolen over 500 euro or actualy harmed the victem the get released they are imune to prosicution and are well known to the police

spanish law is very different to the uk and unless they ammend the laws unfortunatly the criminal walks free, i don't understand how they can let this happen without some sort of prosecution though