Return to Website

Dr. MacGregor's westie online help

Master with behavior problems? Too bossy? Thinks he owns the house? Not enough treats? Ask Dr. MacGregor and master your master's will !

Dr. MacGregor's westie online help
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Residence permit in Latvia based on financial investment in a Latvian bank
Acquisition of a residence permit based on investment a Latvian bank is often a superior option for those who are looking to obtain a residence permit while ensuring a stable investment with a guaranteed return, rather than exposing themselves to the possible variab...
Views: 7   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 11, 2024 10:24am
by Baltic Legal
Foreign relations of Latvia
Latvia is an active participant in the international arena - the country has a number of embassies, is a member of various international organizations and participates in the international affairs decision-making on various levels. The governmental organization respo...
Views: 5   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 11, 2024 10:22am
by Baltic Legal
Taxes in Estonia
The Baltic Sea region is the fastest growing business region in Europe. The trade flow among the states in this region has been steadily increasing year by year. The taxation system of Estonia is considered one of the most liberal taxation systems in the world. In 20...
Views: 9   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 9, 2024 4:04am
by Baltic Legal
Economic Freedom of the World: Latvia, Estonia and Latvia
According to the latest report Economic Freedom of the World: 2011 Annual Report released by the Fraser Institute in Canada Latvia is ranked No. 60. The Fraser Institute has collected data of 2009, and compared to the previous year Latvia has dropped five places i...
Views: 10   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 23, 2023 3:49am
by Baltic Legal
Cyprus decline and Latvia's rise in world of business
Cyprus is currently experiencing economic challenges. Cyprus has taken an international loan of 10 billion euros, mainly to recapitalise its banks, which have been crippled by exposure to crisis-stricken Greece. Cyprus government has adopted a law that provides ta...
Views: 11   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 7, 2023 10:06am
by Baltic Legal
Latvijas pasta banka
Latvijas Pasta Banka provides banking products and services for private and corporate customers in Latvia, EU member states, and internationally. One of Latvijas pasta banka's priorities is the safekeeping and protection of its own and its Customers business reput...
Views: 12   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 8, 2023 4:20am
by Baltic Legal
North Macedonia
Official Name: Republic of Macedonia Capital: Skopje Total area: 25 713 km2 GDP per capita: $10,718 Native Language: Macedonian Government: Parliamentary republic Population: 2,058,539 Major Religion: Orthodox Christianity Monetary Unit: Macedonian denar (MKD...
Views: 14   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 5, 2023 10:42am
by Baltic Legal
Residence permit through investments
On 1 July 2010, the amendments to the Immigration Law of the Republic of Latvia came into force expanding the possibilities to obtain a residence permit in Latvia for foreigners who want to stay and move freely within the Schengen area. The uniqueness of these ame...
Views: 20   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 5, 2023 10:37am
by Baltic Legal
International organization membership of Latvia
Here you will find table of all the major and most prominent international organizations Latvia is a member of. Please note that this not a complete list. https://www.baltic-legal.com/market-entry-latvia-foreign-relations-organization-membership-eng.htm
Views: 22   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 21, 2023 5:38am
by Baltic Legal
Todo Mundo Odeia O Chris 1,2,3e4Temp
http://s22.postimg.org/e98pb6v01/c6d3e9df46bcf292211a2ce51b3285c1.jpg Todo Mundo Odeia O Chris 1,2,3e4Temp > http://nutshellurl.com/41zzn Todo Mundo Odeia O Chris 1,2,3e4Temp, Codice di attivazione farming simula...
Views: 180   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 22, 2016 10:37am
by edwadafne
Voxengo SPAN Plus V1.0 VST X86x64
http://s1.uploads.im/AsFSU.jpg Voxengo SPAN Plus V1.0 VST X86x64 > http://urlin.us/0ftl9 Voxengo SPAN Plus V1.0 VST X86x64, kumpulan game untuk windows8 mega 97ffa81d91 Moxxi_from_borderlands_2_naked-adds Dr...
Views: 225   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2014 11:38am
by zilinairl
Rebel Telugu Movie English Subtitle Free Download Of Torrent
Rebel Telugu Movie English Subtitle Free Download Of Torrent > http://tinyurl.com/p9w53lb Rebel Telugu Movie English Subtitle Free Download Of Torrent 972c82176d optica hecht zajac pdf.rar  Crack.XCOM....
Views: 610   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 14, 2014 12:44am
by calliwallo
j
James
My Westie Puppy
Hi, I recently bought a westie puppy and when we put him to bed he constantly cries and barks, he also does this when we leave the house (but not sure how long he does this for) I was just wondering if there's anything I can do to help train him to be ok on his own,...
Views: 293   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 28, 2010 4:27am
by James
will an AD go into crisis while she is on a medication
Hi. My name is Angel. I have a 4 years old Female Westies has diagnosed with Addison's at the age of 2 1/2, whose name is called BBQ. When she first diagnosed with Addison's back in April 2006. We started her with Florinef + Prednisone and blood count monitoring...
Views: 584   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 26, 2008 6:09am
by Dr. MacGregor
h
Harvey
He's Always tired
My dog is always tired. If you play with him he will play back but after about 5 minutes, he goes underneath the coffe table and falls asleep. He is ony 1 yrs old. HELP!!!
Views: 830   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 14, 2006 9:14pm
by Dr. MacGregor
h
helena
rash on belly
hi, my westie has a rash on his belly and I cant get rid of it. Ive tried everything, change of bed, no cleaning chemicals, change of diet, but it stills keep on reoccuring. Can you help me?
Views: 1011   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 15, 2006 10:24am
by Can't say
w
Wendy
My hair
Hello Dr. MacGregor! My name is Wendy and I'm a 1 year old Westie from Lisbon Portugal. My master took me to cut my hair about two months ago and asked for the breed cut. The stuppid men cut my hair like if I was a schnauser!!!! With a machine and everything!...
Views: 942   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 28, 2004 12:40pm
by Dr. MacGregor
l
Lori
My westie bites !
I have 10 month old westie and if we are outside or my kids are horsing around in the house, he will run up and bite them. He was going potty one morning and the neighbor was walking there dog and he got so wound up at them (I had him on his leash) that he freaked o...
Views: 2015   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 14, 2004 7:30am
by Dr. MacGregor
w
Wendy
Travelling!
Woof woof! My master saw that your master took you to holand! Did you had to get any special veterinary care? Was it easy for your master to take you on the plane? Did you like it? Thank you! woof woof! Wendy (a westie in Lisbon)
Views: 828   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 1, 2004 11:32am
by Dr. MacGregor
Westie dirty yellow hair
Before all, congratulations for the fantastic site! The hair of a Westie called Lumi is getting a little yellow, in spite of the baths and the scrubing. Can you advise me a shampoo? Thank you!
Views: 1070   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 8, 2003 6:31am
by Dr. MacGregor
addison disease
please help the clinic called and told me that my westie has addison disease any info would be appreciated as i know nothing at all. not even sure of spelling.Thanks John.jmorrison213@cs.com
Views: 1540   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 8, 2003 6:19am
by Dr. MacGregor
Double trouble?
Dr. Macgregor, We are a very active couple who would dearly love to get a Westie but both work during the day. Do you think that two westies could entertain each other for forty hours a week or is that just crazy talk? Cheerio, Thea Dawson
Views: 894   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 8, 2003 6:15am
by Dr. MacGregor
c
Cathy
biting feet
Our Westie is 3 1/2 years old and with in the last year he has for no reason occasionally starts growling at our feet and then biting them.
Views: 908   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 8, 2003 6:09am
by Dr. MacGregor
Life Expectency of Westies
Was just wondering if anyone can tell me what the "normal" life expectency of a Westie is. Thanks.
Views: 1001   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 11, 2000 2:37pm
by Dr. MacGregor
i
Irina
X Pen
I am going to bring home my first Westie in 1 month. I am really excited and I want the best for him. My question is about an exercise pen. He isn't going to be too long alone but I want to make sure he is safe when we aren't around. Can you please recommend a good...
Views: 893   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 3, 2002 12:26pm
by Dr. MacGregor
My westie (1 year old) bites every thing
When ever i am not around my westie bites every darn thing in his sight. I was wondering if you know how to correct this. We have tried scolding him, bitter apple spray, and sending him outside when he does it. He has chewed on carpets, napkins, tables, newspapers, e...
Views: 943   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 12, 2002 10:12am
by Rohan (loves wes...
m
Mimi
Lap dogs?
Do Westies like to sleep in your lap? Mine refuses to be picked up at all. Thank you, Mimi
Views: 932   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 11, 2002 3:52pm
by Mimi
Dirty Westie
Hey, It's Alex again. I just wanted to know what kind of shampoo to use on my little westie. He gets sooooooooooo dirty!!! Whenever I give him a bath, he is still dirty, even after I scrub him.
Views: 960   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 6, 2001 2:06am
by Alexandria Bradl...
Westie with excessive energy.
My Westie can run around the entire day and never seam to get tired. Is this normal? Will he ever slow down? Will I survive all this?
Views: 864   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 19, 2001 8:29am
by Tired owner
Why can't he stop for a moment?
Hello Dr. MacGregor, I'm a happy owner of a 6 month Westie and I have a question. Are westies this much active or do they calm down a bit with age? Thanks, Concerned owner
Views: 874   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 22, 2001 5:50am
by Concerned owner ...
f
Fluffy
Please help!
My mom got a cat!!!! Please help me, I'm desperate... how can I get rid of it?
Views: 889   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 19, 2000 3:57am
by Fluffy
f
fido
master hates barking!
I'm a westie so I love to bark. Master hates it. Help please!!!!!
Views: 1069   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 23, 2000 4:39pm
by fido
Owner
Hello Dr. MacGregor! My problem is my owner! He just doesn't understand me! He thinks I'm a lap dog! A poodle, if you will. I hate it, my growling doesn't seem to get the point across. What should I do? Bite him? That'll mean no treats for a week... can't do...
Views: 811   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 14, 2000 11:39am
by Cameron
Free Forum powered by Bravenet