General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Gundam 0079 Fanfic (short and OT)

the last time I tried to post here bnet acted up so you never heard my responce to the work you did fookerheero geh I dont recollect exactly what I said but I know I did like the fanfic, I liked it a lot infact are you going to keep this singular detail, or are you planning to sort of scatter attention across the myrad events of the war?

Re: Re: Gundam 0079 Fanfic (short and OT)

Well, that's two people who seem to like it I was going to continue writing it anyways. For the first time since I started writing, I actually thought what I wrote was good. What I was planning to do was following this group of soldiers, maininly the Major and 2Lt and their role in the One Year War, they'll be there for some major battles, but I wouldn't hold my breath for the cliched appearence by the RX-78-2 or any other RX-78 series MS for that matter (RX-79s are another matter, there were about 25 or so produced so maybe they'll run into one) I want to tell the story of two men and how the cause they beleived in crumbled around them.

Re: Re: Re: Gundam 0079 Fanfic (short and OT)

Awesome. I love stories in which theres a few people fighting fo an ideal, and then they see that ideal crumble as the war they're fighting is lost by their side. I look forward to reading part 2!