General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Story Idea

I'll be honest, I think that may turn out into a good story, all according to how you play with the premise. Will the US use this ship for its teconology? How did the rest of the world react? What about the people on board the ship, are they still in cryo-statis or are they dead? What about the computer? There are numberous questions that can be asked by your pitch. However, in the end I think you've shown a good amount of imagination as it is, and I would like to see what you can do with it. If you need help with the English or making things sound a bit better, I'll gladly help.

In the end, its up to you what to do with your idea. I have tons myself for fan-fic and original ideas (perfer writing fan fics at the momemnt, but one day I will write the Great American novel I write around one pitch a week, and trash it, even if it looks promising (still has RT/GW nagging at me, especially the civil war between the Zents and Masters that Earth was going to get caught up in) Well, me and my friend have been actually thinking about a Doushinji (prolly a Azumanga Dioah/Love Hina crossover). But, if you want to see your story come into fruitian, go for it. At the very least have some fun with it.

Thanks FokkerHeero!

I really didnt think it was that good. I am gonna keep on working on it.

-Denny