The Voice of the Mountains

The Voice of the Mountains - MANLYWADEWELLMAN.COM

Forum: The Voice of the Mountains
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Universal Life Insurance

First, insurance is a repayment of a random loss. The timing or occurrence of the loss must be

uncertain. For example, you can't know your house is going to be destroyed in three weeks by a

demolotion team and still get home owner's insurance.

http://insuranceguidances.com/universal_life_insurance.html

Re: Universal Life Insurance

May all slimebag spammers, like this jackass, quickly go to meet the darkest denizens of Manly's version of Hell.

Email  

Jayman, I appreciate your support! Due to being waaaay too busy I've shamefully neglected the website and this forum. Usually I just delete this stuff, but since you've put a nice rejoinder, I think I'll let it stand.

Life insurance (or commonly Life assurance, especially in the Commonwealth) is a contract between an insured (insurance policy holder) and an insurer or assurer, where the insurer promises to pay a designated beneficiary a sum of money (the "benefits") upon the death of the insured person. Depending on the contract, other events such as terminal illness or critical illness may also trigger payment. The policy holder typically pays a premium, either regularly or as a lump sum. Other expenses (such as funeral expenses) are also sometimes included in the benefits.Universal life insurance can help meet the needs of those who desire long-term death benefit protection—often with flexible premiums.

Check this:
Free insurance qoutes

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Online Photo Albums   Free Guestbooks   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com