Return to Website

Crank Forward Forum

Welcome to our forum. With the number of CF bikes growing, customers have expressed a need for a message board dedicated to CF bikes. We hope this message board gives you the chance to exchange stories or ideas that will continue the growth of Crank Forward Bikes. Feel free to post a message.

Crank Forward Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Custom Zenetik Pro Finished

Reality Bikes called and said the new bike was ready. Spent 20 to 30 minutes setting seat height , tilt and positioning the shifters and brake levers.the Z Pro replaces my Ridley Damocales
We had out of town company but I did sneak in a 5 mile ride at Veterens Park in Dawson County (Ga). The bike was a complete custom build and turned out better than expectations.The Sram X.x components are super slick .Shifts are smoother and faster than the Sram red in the Ridley. The best climbing bike I have ever ridden and super comfortable. After I have time to get some miles under my belt I will give you my impressions of the Z Pro vs Ridley vs Catrike Expedition R.
After the short 5 mile ride it is a definite winner on hills and comfort compared to uprights and definitely climbs better and is faster than the Expedition but not as comfortable