Return to Website

Crank Forward Forum

Welcome to our forum. With the number of CF bikes growing, customers have expressed a need for a message board dedicated to CF bikes. We hope this message board gives you the chance to exchange stories or ideas that will continue the growth of Crank Forward Bikes. Feel free to post a message.

Crank Forward Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Custom Zenetik Pro

Thanks to the friendly helpful folks at RANS a Zenetik Pro frame set should arrive at Reality Bikes in Cumming Ga this coming Monday.
The bike will be built with Sram X.x components,Sram compact crank and Mavic Elite wheel set.It replaces my lovely Ridley Damocales which as I keep getting older ikeeps getting more uncomfortable.
Reality built the Ridley and did a great job and is really excited about building the Zenetik using top of the line Scram components
It should be ready in a week or ten days and I will post my impressions of the Zenetik pro compared to the Ridley

Re: Custom Zenetik Pro

Have fun!
I just recently built-up my Zenetik Pro from a frameset that I recently purchased from Chad Newby of this list. I love it so far, and will post pictures soon. It is very comfortable and forgiving, yet quick!
Dano