Return to Website

Crank Forward Forum

Welcome to our forum. With the number of CF bikes growing, customers have expressed a need for a message board dedicated to CF bikes. We hope this message board gives you the chance to exchange stories or ideas that will continue the growth of Crank Forward Bikes. Feel free to post a message.

Crank Forward Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
'04' Fusion For Sale

2004 Fusion for sale (mine) in Phoenix, AZ craigslist.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/bik/1933988750.html

Willing to deliver/meet (paypal) buyer at AZ state line w/CA, NV, UT, CO, NM. Willing to ship (to lower 48 USA only)as frameset+++, that is: bike MINUS tires/wheels, BB, crankset and pedals, for $350.00 U$D -(paypal)+ shipping to your location via UPS.

Re: '04' Fusion For Sale

Wow, thats a pretty frame, I love the colour. Why does it have to be a Fusion :(

ANYONE???

more pics →

Post pictures on craigslist

I thought you wanted to trade for my '08 Fusion? I still can't get pics to the web, my camera and my computer are still not on speaking terms, but this is the brilliant blue color aluminum framed version of the Fusion.

Hello Opus,

I've sent you a PM.

Manny

Ad is expired

NOTE: The ad has expired, I'll be parting the bike out and selling the frame kit.........................................................................................................

SOLD

On its way to a new home! Thanks Erik......