Return to Website

Alumni Message Board

Your General Message Board to stay connected with former classmates & teachers from Central Catholic, Stamford Catholic, St.Marys and Trinity Catholic.

Alumni Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Class of 1983 Reunion

It doesn't seem possible, but it's been 20 years since we graduated from Catholic High (yes, I did actually graduate!) A few of our classmates have been good enough to put together a time and place to celebrate our 20th Class Reunion (thanks Tracy (Stramandinoli) O'Neill). The reunion will be held on Saturday, November 8, 2003 at Giovanni's II, so please mark it on the calendar. More details to follow. Personally, I would love to see as many of you as possible in order to catch up with old friends, (and apologize to everyone else!) I'm guessing that maybe only three or four people will actually read this, so it's important to spread the word. Thanks, and hope to see you in November.

Re: Class of 1983 Reunion

This is great news ! Be sure to send me all the info so I can notify grads when they call or I see them. Look forward to the reunion. You have been out of schhol that long! Mr. B.

Re: Re: Class of 1983 Reunion

Thanks Mr. B .... we should have details soon.

Re: Class of 1983 Reunion

Hey Jim,

Can't wait for the reunion. Any excuse to go out for drinks. Looking forward to seeing everyone!!

Any ideas on a better way to spread the word?

Perhaps and ad in the paper!!