Return to Website

Alumni Message Board

Your General Message Board to stay connected with former classmates & teachers from Central Catholic, Stamford Catholic, St.Marys and Trinity Catholic.

Alumni Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Memorials

Sr. Dorothy Flanagan,CND, former principal of Stamford Catholic (1973-1974-1975) died on Oct. 27, 2002.

Mrs. Elaine Pepi, who taught sat Stamford Catholic High for more than 30years, taught French and Italian, died on October 21, 2002. A scholarship fund in her honor has been established by the family.

Anyone wishing to make a gift to the fund, may send it to TCHS c/o Ernie Bourcier.

Fr. Albert Polt,OAR. who taught Math at Stamford Catholic in late 60's and early 70's , after suffering with supranuclear palsy for many years, recently passed away.

All three of these faculty members were admired.

Re: Memorials

Hi Ernie,

Its been quite awhile. We were together at SCHS 74 thru 77. Having spent the last 25 years in business I'm now back in the education biz. I'm working at South Forsyth High School in Forsyth County, GA, just NE of Atlanta. I hope all is well with you and yours. Sorry to hear about our losses. My condolences.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Sr. Dorothy Flanagan,CND, former principal of Stamford Catholic (1973-1974-1975) died on Oct. 27, 2002.

Mrs. Elaine Pepi, who taught sat Stamford Catholic High for more than 30years, taught French and Italian, died on October 21, 2002. A scholarship fund in her honor has been established by the family.

Anyone wishing to make a gift to the fund, may send it to TCHS c/o Ernie Bourcier.

Fr. Albert Polt,OAR. who taught Math at Stamford Catholic in late 60's and early 70's , after suffering with supranuclear palsy for many years, recently passed away.

All three of these faculty members were admired.