Return to Website

Alumni Message Board

Your General Message Board to stay connected with former classmates & teachers from Central Catholic, Stamford Catholic, St.Marys and Trinity Catholic.

Alumni Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Re: Re: SCHS Class of 1988 Reunion??? [nt]

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I would love to start trying to plan something for our class but would need some help from others. Anyone interested in helping?

Replying to:

Yes. How about yourself? As a full time mother and part-time working woman, I would not have the time to plan a reunion. I hope someone from our class will pick up the ball!

Replying to:

Sounds good to me. Who is this? Someone from the class of 88?

Replying to:

Let's start a planning board for our reunion. I noticed other reunion forums and it seems like a great way to get things rolling!

Replying to:

The SCHS class of 1988 has never had one reunion and we have been out for 13 years. Is anyone interested in having one? Lets try to put something together. Its doesnt even have to be fancy.

Re: Re: Re: Re: SCHS Class of 1988 Reunion???

doesnt look like anyone is interested in planning our reunion. I would love to help but dont have time to plan something. I work full time and I am expecting my fist child next month so.....

Replying to:

Replying to:

I would love to start trying to plan something for our class but would need some help from others. Anyone interested in helping?

Replying to:

Yes. How about yourself? As a full time mother and part-time working woman, I would not have the time to plan a reunion. I hope someone from our class will pick up the ball!

Replying to:

Sounds good to me. Who is this? Someone from the class of 88?

Replying to:

Let's start a planning board for our reunion. I noticed other reunion forums and it seems like a great way to get things rolling!

Replying to:

The SCHS class of 1988 has never had one reunion and we have been out for 13 years. Is anyone interested in having one? Lets try to put something together. Its doesnt even have to be fancy.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: SCHS Class of 1988 Reunion???

I'm sorry, I'm just logging on, but my husband reminded me that we've been out for 15 yrs. It's a shame that our class can't get their acts together to get something going. I too work full time and have 2 children and would loved to have helped. Sorry I'm so late in responding.