Return to Website

Alumni Message Board

Your General Message Board to stay connected with former classmates & teachers from Central Catholic, Stamford Catholic, St.Marys and Trinity Catholic.

Alumni Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Class of '66 Reunion

Sorry this is two months late, but the SCHS class of 1966 35th year reunion was a fantastic success. We refuse to age so much that we can't raise hell anymore. Ooops. Can I say "hell" or will Mother St Catherine come back from the grave and give me a knuckle sandwich? Our school was the smallest of the three in 1966 but at the reunion our turn out was much larger than SHS or Ripp.

PS: We still think we'd have knocked the $#@^& out of Ripp if we played them in FB that year. Mondell Davis, our All-State linebacker/end still looks like he could beat them all by himself.

Also, thanks so very much to Jen Hanley, just a little young girl by our age standards. Jen works in the SCHS alumni office and was a great help with info and moral support. Thanks Jen, and thanks to everyone who made it such a success. And please keep our 15 deceased classmates in your memory. Thanks Dan Burke

Re: Class of '66 Reunion

Glad to hear your reunion was a success. Has anyone heard from Kim Lehman? I think he was '66.

Re: Re: Class of '66 Reunion

Kim was in the Class of '64