Return to Website

Alumni Message Board

Your General Message Board to stay connected with former classmates & teachers from Central Catholic, Stamford Catholic, St.Marys and Trinity Catholic.

Alumni Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Class of 1987

Hey Chris, Joe Gawronski here. I missed the ten year and would like to join in on a 15 year. Don't know if I qualify because I missed my senior year after moving to Indiana (they call it the heart land because there's no brains there) but tell me where it is and I'll be able to crash it. Do you have any pics from it?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I need help getting my locker open, so let's have a 15 year reunion.

I still have reoccurring nightmares that I can't find my locker and when I do I can't remember the combination. I do hope to attend the 15 year reunion.

Replying to:

Re: Re: Class of 1987

The nightmare comment was from me. I do hope we have a 15 year reunion. I have missed all the other reunions. Please contact me if any of you pass through Chicago.

Replying to:

I still have reoccurring nightmares that I can't find my locker and when I do I can't remember the combination. I do hope to attend the 15 year reunion.

Replying to:

Hey Chris -

I was talking to some girls at work about the dance marathon and they don't believe that we had whistles - remember everyone had whistles and we blew them to the music? Tell them I'm not crazy.

Replying to:

Chris,

Count me in for the 15yr. reunion. As for the locker....your on your own.

Owens

Replying to: