Return to Website

Alumni Message Board

Your General Message Board to stay connected with former classmates & teachers from Central Catholic, Stamford Catholic, St.Marys and Trinity Catholic.

Alumni Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
whatever happened to '67

I will be the first to admit that I have not been plugged into the life and times of our graduating class (1967). But in my defense, should I need one, few of our class seem to be represented on the sites and boards I have visited. I haven't seen any plans or even interest in any (other) reunions. No one seems to post, and the only items that appear with any consistency are the obituaries. Before there are NONE of us left, is there anyone out there?
Glenn Lane, Tom Preli, Sue Rogliano, Eve Walsh, Judy Pietrzkiewicz, George Crane, Jim Donegan, Paul Rorick, Diane Rorick, Pam Preu (sp?, Dick McRedmond, et al?

Re: whatever happened to '67

Joe,
I was wondering the same thing. My sister class of SCHS'67 went to her 30th and the 35th reunion later this year. Has there ever been a '67 reunion. Sorry to say since I left Stamford over 30 years ago I have not been in touch with any one from SCHS.
Tom Hildenbrand
thil@comcast.net