Return to Website

Running Blinds Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Running Blinds Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: New Songs...

Hey guys what about some Coheed and Cambria...

Hey Jason...its erin...you should learn Animal..by Nickelback...love that song...rawr...lol

ummmm...I've been singing that song for weeks. come out to a show and hear it.

I just thought of another song for y'all to think about trying......"In the end" by Linkin Park. I can't wait to see y'all again. Until then.......

There is an evil band I was in for a couple months that used to do that song, I used to sing part of it. I think we want to stay away from copying that band too much.

I still wanna do a Kiss song but that may be kinda hard. May have to go back to a 4 string..... Ya pretty much others are copying that OTHER bands set list to benifit from it so time to do stuff new, interesting and with lots of bottom end to get the ladies clothes loose

Ladies clothes loose???? hehehehehe But I do get your point about not copying something another band has already done. But you can still make it your own tho. We all know there is not another band quite like RB. Y'all are aweseome and I look forward to seeing you after your short hiatus.

I'm guessing that Ozzy and CCR are now on your list of new artists to do?? hehehehe Y'all did an AWESOME job with both of them Saturday night at Caddyshack, even tho Johnny was winging some of the words with "Crazy Train". lol

Yea you guys rock...lol...i new u would i just had to wait and see for myself what your sound was really like befoer i requested anything..so u want reaquests here u go...Seether The Gift....Crossfade Cold...Papa Roach Scars...Shinedown Save Me...Foo Fighters Best of You...Staind So Far Away...
Does that help...they r some of my favorite songs...