IFC @Meetingpoint
this is our rendez-vous for sharing, inspiration and confrontation ...
... here the other 51 weeks of the International Feature Conference

Return to Website

IFC TalK
post, read and/or reply

IFC TalK
post, read and/or reply
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
third coast post facto

wow, it is tranquil in here.

does anyone even check these boards?

(knock once if you hear this...)

------

just a brief note to applaud third coast julie and her colleagues for a truly refreshing and inspiring event, yikes, they seem to have convinced a new generation that old mother radio is way hip, and for a few days, she was!

headache

you got my ears, hit my head. i was there last year (Chicago) and really liked the admosphere of the team (i was not at the festival but membe of the jury): most enthousiastic. it was good to listen to so many US-productions, and I advice all Europeans (or lets start with european radioproducers) to listen to them. King Gregor, will you be in Toronto? Do you join us there? It will be nice meeting you again, since it has been too long. I mean: what happened after Berlin? World changed quite a lot, I guess, but what happened with you? All the best, a nice and familiar December.

yours, vincent

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

wow, it is tranquil in here.

does anyone even check these boards?

(knock once if you hear this...)

------

just a brief note to applaud third coast julie and her colleagues for a truly refreshing and inspiring event, yikes, they seem to have convinced a new generation that old mother radio is way hip, and for a few days, she was!

Re: headache

ahoy vincent,

oh, I am still floating around. writing, thinking. trying to keep laughing. in a country, and a time, that seems to forbid it.

(I will attach a recent essay: America in Autumm; I know you will get the reference to the German Autumn)

in IFC circles, working on a fun piece with "our own" virginia crompton, a mockumentary on a cattle ranch that transforms into a virility retreat. and a few other things with simon elmes and others at el beeb. and a few things cooking here, too, hatched at Third Coast, which remains to my ears the most promising development for feature/creature ideas in my memory.

I will certainly try to be in toronto, if only to participate in a Group Blush, led by Edwin.

gregorovich

Visitors:
(Site Stats)