IFC @Meetingpoint
this is our rendez-vous for sharing, inspiration and confrontation ...
... here the other 51 weeks of the International Feature Conference

Return to Website

IFC TalK
post, read and/or reply

IFC TalK
post, read and/or reply
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: radio and multimedia

Thanks a lot Joost for your kind words about the book. If you want to know more about technical matters, you can put your questions on this meetingpoint, or mail me personally.

Lots of success and welcome in the amazing world of radiodocumentaries

Vincent

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi there,

Nice idea, this bulletin board!

.I just read the multi-media thread, about radio makers moving into the multi media direction. I'm planning to do the opposite..

I'm a multi media designer, and interested in content rich applications. I have a background in visual design, and experiences with CD-ROM, web and video prodcutions. I tend to be more and more interested in story telling and documentary productions.

I'm very strongly thinking about making an audio based documentary web or CD -based project, but I'd like to gain more experience and knowledge about radio-documenatry production, or to discuss my ideas with some people who have experience in radio production.

I was always fascinated by dutch radio-documentaries, and just bougt the excellent dutch book about radio documentary production (available at www.radiodocumentaire.nl)

I have questions about equipment (what kind of mic to use with a sony minidisc, editing possibilities (cool edit, n-track, protools free), planning and budgets but I also like to exchange ideas on the cross over between mult- media and radio. I would like to exchange ideas with people with the same interest.

You can reach me at joost@i-b-o-o.com

Joost Burger

Visitors:
(Site Stats)