IFC @Meetingpoint
this is our rendez-vous for sharing, inspiration and confrontation ...
... here the other 51 weeks of the International Feature Conference

Return to Website

IFC TalK
post, read and/or reply

IFC TalK
post, read and/or reply
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: wireless wishes

Thanks a lot Edwin, now you made me cry (or at least there're tears in my eyes; it;s getting colder and colder over here. Same best wishes to you and all of our friends around the world, from Newfoundland to Australia, from Korea to Berlin and Dublin.

Vincent

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hello strange feature family,

No wishes now for better programs, bigger budgets, inspiring bosses, earth shaking ideas etc. but wishes for finding the right track for what you never did and always wanted to do, and for (im)possible missions to come true more or less, , for keeping strong and tender the strings with the beloved ones, for finding a warm nest for new encounters, for the best fortune possible for your parents and children, for finding a comfortable

seat from time to time to watch the world go by an take your time, for taking the right train or bus at the right moment (c'est la vie!) , for something completely different than what you experienced before, or for finding again what was lost, for being able to write more or less your own scenario of what will happen in the next 12 months. And I wish you some good surprises, a lot af small ones, and one BIG, like a splash of sunlight in the middle of your face, making you shiver and shake all over your body. Yes, I wish you something like tingles in your toes( the discrete but sure signe that something is going to happen. Edwin.

Visitors:
(Site Stats)