General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
How to get an even LARGER penis!!

"Don't ignore the emails, friends - make it happen... for you!"

Penis Enlargement Pills + Human Growth Hormone Pills = The Biggest **** Penises in the Whole Freakin' World!!

Just imagine...

* Gain up to 3+ full inches in length? No! Gain up to 6+ inches in length!! ("Ouch!")
* Increase your penis width (girth) by 20%? Not any more! Increase your penis width (girth) by 40%!! ("Ouch! Ouch!")
* Stop Premature Ejaculation? Yeah, right! You'll be squirtin' all night long, so get out the towels!! (... "long"... heh, heh, heh... get it?)
* Produce stronger and rock hard erections? Be careful, boys! You'll need a strong woman to handle this one!! ("Yo, sista... get over here!")

"Don't let life pass you by."

Sorry, guys. Me bad.

~ Evan

Re: How to get an even LARGER penis!!

you are one sick mofo lol

Re: Re: How to get an even LARGER penis!!

Evan, you are one crazy SOB. Besides, don't you know the best aphrodisacte or whatever is watching the Sailor Warriors (yea, that's how ADV translates it for the sub release, not the age old fan perferred Sailor Soldiers) transform in slow motion? Ah, Minako-chan

Re: How to get an even LARGER penis(explosion)!!

Good frickin lord! Putting ones genitals through such an extreme sudden physical increase would surely result in ones penis to burst, or tear, I'd imagine.

And squirting all night long, not only is that impossible, but highly unappealing. It would render condoms innefective, and would surely increase the chance of impregnating the chick you're currently copulating with.

Besides, such extreme length is unnecessary, because only the bottom 1/3 of the vagina has nerve endings that respond to sexual stimuli.(Im sure I heard Dr. Ruth say so...)

Anyway, instead of turning your member into a freakish monstrosity, learn some new ways of pleasuring your women. Try to find the G-spot. Try clitoral stimulation before penetration. Try new positions. Go but some books, not expensive pills.

Well, Im thoroughly weirded out. Im gonna go have a sandwhich.