General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: What other anime have y'all been watching? (ot)

I am still watching Excel Saga, and still loving it.

I also picked up the first DVD of NOIR. It's pretty cool. I love she-assasin/spy stories drenched in mystery and sprinkled with corpses. It's surprisingly clean, almost no blood, and no 'fan-service'(a good thing?...I think so, in this case...) to speak of.

I'll probably be too poor to get into any other animes this summer , but I'd like to check out Love Hina and Chobits. Fortunately I have a friend who like both of those series so I'll borrow his copies.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Just looking for any recommendations. Myself I've been watching

Excel Saga, the funniest thing I've ever seen

Love Hina, a sterotypical love comedy, but very funny

Chobits, starts off as a typical robot girl anime, but eventually breaks the mold

RaXepheon, was very popular in Japan and looks promising

.Hack, I'm just totally into the entire universe of .Hack right now, playing the games and watching the animes trying to figure things out.

So, what about you guys?

Re: What other anime have y'all been watching? (ot)

Berserk, great and violent, X, depressing and violent, Excel Saga, funny and violent, GTO, mostly funny occasionally violent.

Ian.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Just looking for any recommendations. Myself I've been watching

Excel Saga, the funniest thing I've ever seen

Love Hina, a sterotypical love comedy, but very funny

Chobits, starts off as a typical robot girl anime, but eventually breaks the mold

RaXepheon, was very popular in Japan and looks promising

.Hack, I'm just totally into the entire universe of .Hack right now, playing the games and watching the animes trying to figure things out.

So, what about you guys?