General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: general wonderment

I am! ;-P

The Roundtable has always struggled as far as the message board goes. I think the biggest problem is that the Robotech community is very fragmented, and everyone wants his site to be the nexus for all the fans. So, you end up with many sites with little activity.

At first, Robotech had very little presence at all on the 'net. And then came The Robotech Page. That had to be the most active Robotech site up to that time. And then...Robotech.com came and killed it all off.

If it were possible, (and I know it's not because Robotech fans are as united as the Democrats), I'd get a hold of most of the Robotech web sites out there and have them use the same master message board. This would focus traffic on one board and give everyone the feeling that there is more activity. This would also promote all the individual sites, too.

I think that's exactly what should happen.

Re: Re: general wonderment

Good to hear from you two guys, especially you, K. (At least I know someone's still out there!) To reply to the first posters question: Yep, I'm gonna try to keep this MB open as a living memorial to the old pre-RT.com page (watch for a MAJOR RR update in the not too distant future) and for the ol' RR gang to stop by from time to time for nostalgia's sake. And, yes, there is another MB we've emigrated to -- the new Emissaries board, found at captainjls.proboards25.com; check it out. K: Can you update me on your project's/site's status w/ new URL if applicable? And are you still an Emissaries subscriber? I know it'd be great to have you on board. Take care, guys!

~ EhC

Re: Re: Re: general wonderment

ja it's good to see both of you are still kicking.. heh heh I was rifing through the old palladium RT books the other day and remembered the big duel that went down a while back... fokkerheero verus I thinik it was cassman...correct me if I'm wrong though it has been about what...two three years?