-->

Media sources:
The North Shore Tab - The Boston Globe - The Boston Herald - The Advocate Newspapers - The Saugonian

Message Boards:
Whispering Winthrop - Melrose Messages - Revere Rumors - Saugus Secrets -
Wakefield Messages - Stoneham Messages - Everett Messages - Malden Messages

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Re: urkel stevenson

Ah I was wondering when I would see a thread dedicated to me.

1. I use this picture as identification. Chances are most of the people on this site do not know how to even get a picture therefore people trying to imposter me is highly unlikely.

2. I am merely doing what this message board was meant to allow. I am providing input on the various subjects posted. Don't post something controversial or just plain stupid without expecting me to make an input.

3. Don't swear at me, that is disrespectful.

4. Mothers aren't the only people who post here. Shouldn't you be doing your homework or getting past out drunk in the middle of the woods or something?

Re: urkel stevenson

Urkel Stevenson
Ah I was wondering when I would see a thread dedicated to me.

1. I use this picture as identification. Chances are most of the people on this site do not know how to even get a picture therefore people trying to imposter me is highly unlikely.

2. I am merely doing what this message board was meant to allow. I am providing input on the various subjects posted. Don't post something controversial or just plain stupid without expecting me to make an input.

3. Don't swear at me, that is disrespectful.

4. Mothers aren't the only people who post here. Shouldn't you be doing your homework or getting past out drunk in the middle of the woods or something?

Like!