Horse-Tack-Exchange Message Board

Welcome to Horse-Tack-Exchange's Message Board! Feel free to include your horse and pony problems or start a new topic!

Horse-Tack-Exchange Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: No Subject

How about a series on showing different breeds? As an owner of 4 seperate breeds I often find that when we take a couple of themto ridden showing classes we don't get it quite right for one breed but the other (normally my sheltie!) is spot on. how about breed profiles? If someone is hunting a new pony they need to know a bit about the breeds to make a good choice. Just a thought!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

What would you like????????????????

Any one got any ideas on an article they would like info on???

It may be anything equine related, examples;

Laminitis,feeding, breaking, etc, etc,.

This is for the regular articles that appear on Horsetackexchange.

Come on don't be shy, give us somw ideas, as we have run out of them!!!!

Thanks, Helen.

Re: Re: No Subject

Hi Mandi,

I think it is a brilliant idea, thank you for replying. I will knuckle down and get on with it soon!! I will need piccies of the following breeds from anyone that has them and is happy for them to appear in the articles. WELSH SEC A, B C D, RIDDEN OR NOT, HIGHLAND , DALES , FELL, CONNEMARA, NEW FOREST,SHETLAND,EXMOOR.Can you email them to me with your written permission to use them , Thanks, Helen

Replying to:

How about a series on showing different breeds? As an owner of 4 seperate breeds I often find that when we take a couple of themto ridden showing classes we don't get it quite right for one breed but the other (normally my sheltie!) is spot on. how about breed profiles? If someone is hunting a new pony they need to know a bit about the breeds to make a good choice. Just a thought!

Replying to:

What would you like????????????????

Any one got any ideas on an article they would like info on???

It may be anything equine related, examples;

Laminitis,feeding, breaking, etc, etc,.

This is for the regular articles that appear on Horsetackexchange.

Come on don't be shy, give us somw ideas, as we have run out of them!!!!

Thanks, Helen.