Horse-Tack-Exchange Message Board

Welcome to Horse-Tack-Exchange's Message Board! Feel free to include your horse and pony problems or start a new topic!

Horse-Tack-Exchange Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The Jackie pony books by Pullen-Thompson

try e bay.there is a horsy 'bookshop' on there.worth a look.Other places to try are charity shops and car boot sales

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Help! I am desperate to buy my little girl some of the "Jackie" story books written I think by Christine Pullen-Thompson. I am sure most people who love horses would have read them or at least some! I adored the stories and dreamt of owning a grey mare called Misty, the books have left a lasting impression as I can still remember the name of the Cottage Jackie lived in "Cherrytrees Cottage". How sad am I! Anyway if you know where I can get at least one copy of the series let me know as it appears to no longer be on sale in major bookshops in the midlands andon the net.

Re: Re: The Jackie pony books by Pullen-Thompson

I have managed to buy most of them! I got them from this sites secondhand book shop. I had the wrong author it was J M Berrisford! Never mind I am happy anyway and Hannah and I have been enjoying the fab stories again! If you want to trace any books ask Louise she is really helpful and will try to track them if she doesn't have them in stock!

Replying to:

try e bay.there is a horsy 'bookshop' on there.worth a look.Other places to try are charity shops and car boot sales

Replying to:

Help! I am desperate to buy my little girl some of the "Jackie" story books written I think by Christine Pullen-Thompson. I am sure most people who love horses would have read them or at least some! I adored the stories and dreamt of owning a grey mare called Misty, the books have left a lasting impression as I can still remember the name of the Cottage Jackie lived in "Cherrytrees Cottage". How sad am I! Anyway if you know where I can get at least one copy of the series let me know as it appears to no longer be on sale in major bookshops in the midlands andon the net.