Return to Website

~~Mystic Merlyn's Messages~~

Blessings & Welcome:
Merlyn's Forum is open to any subject dealing with metaphysics, dreams, dream interpretations, angels, ADC or 'After Death Communication.' wiccan, pagan ideals, astral travel, ghosts and spiritual advise from mediums, psychics or from other spirited souls. No rules except keep language clean and respect another's opinion. If you like a private reading please leave me a message and email me the private information. In addition, please leave me an email address if you need a reading,or a natal birthchart.. Just email me your: 1. Date of birth -Sun sign 2. Time of birth -Rising sign 3. Place of Bith.. City /State ..etc 4. Birth name. 5. Home address
Please check out the "New" Mystic Gardens
Mystic Merlyn has created this online store!
Mystic Gardens
Blessings,
Mystic Merlyn
=^..^=

Forum: ~~Mystic Merlyn's Messages~~
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
help with love life please!!

Hi!! My boyfriend of three years and I recently broke up. To make a long story short, I am asking you if you see a future for him and I together. In other words, are we meant to be? If im not meant to be with him, who do you see me with as my husband? I know you must receive alot of message pertaining to these types of situations, but in order for me to fully move on, I need to know. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you!

Email  
Re: help with love life please!!

Blessings Michelle,

Well, i am going to a tarot spread for you..
a single card Spread...

Are we meant to be together?

The One Card spread is the most concise of all spreads, intended to provide a quick take on a situation, or to reduce it to a single point of meditation. The Rider Waite Tarot is the most widely recognized Tarot deck, and the first deck published in the 20th century. It was created by members of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, and is especially suited to questions of a mystical nature.

The card represents the critical factor for the issue at hand. Nine of Cups (Happiness): Contentment and satisfaction in romance, friendship, or other relationships. Achieving your deepest desires and savoring beauty and sensual pleasures. A state of joy and abundance radiating fulfillment and bliss.

Yes, according to my question.. You are to
be with him! But please look within yourself for
the needed spiritual advise.. I can only
offer a suggestion but I am not the one
to live with this choice YOU ARE. SO, Please
look inward .. OK..

Blessings,
Mystic Merlyn

Site Name: Uc2enter: Mystic Merlyn's Messages

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Online Photo Albums   Free Blogs   Free Web Tools   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com