AppzNet - The Best Community Under One Roof

Poison Area  

AppzNet - The Best Community Under One Roof
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Greetings

Hello guys. MK74 here.
So... no resurrection this time? I spent the last 5 years looking for this forum, but apparently is long gone.
I stumbled upon this forum, and recognized some names like Ketpet, Fallen, Npad69 and Volcano, so my expectations were high. Sadly, it was not the same and some other members are missing, apparently.
Anyone was in contact with chief in real life? Hope everything is ok with all of you.

Cheers.
MK74

Re: Greetings

hi, lets not forget mastersteven as well. it has been quite a long time that I didnt check here. and Im glad still got someone else remember me. I hope Chief is doing well.

Also, i really hope there is a chance of resurrection... well, obviously not at all. Miss the old days...

Volcano

Hey, Volcano!

Well, this is a surprise. And of course I'm missing several elite members such as MasterSteven. My apologies. It's been quite a while. My apologies also for any other prominent members I'm not mentioning.

I'm not sure if there is a way to contact the rest of the guys, but that would be great.

In the meantime, stay safe. Peace!

Let's see who is showing up in this thread. this is the only place if you google for Appznet - the best community under one roof.

Hello guys, this forum is still active and you just don't notice it. I will give you a briefing after you left 5 years ago, many members also leave this forum. So the administrator and other old members here decided to change it to a gaming hub. Yes, in order to make this forum active they allowed a new and old members to share free game here. And speaking of free games, I will share this home makeover hidden object game you can install on your laptop for free.

It's 2024, check-in here. Who else?

Volcano

Volcano
It's 2024, check-in here. Who else?

Volcano
Still the same ol´ MK74 here.
Glad to read you again, Volcano. Happy new year.