AppzNet - The Best Community Under One Roof

Poison Area  

AppzNet - The Best Community Under One Roof
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: And so Death was final, when he eventually arrived. The Resurrection did not come.

I miss those good old days too, have been keep searching and searching to find out what happened to AppzNet.

Re: And so Death was final, when he eventually arrived. The Resurrection did not come.

I really do miss Appznet and Chief....There will always be a place in my heart for this forum!!!

Missed the good ol board..
Chief must've finally croaked.. :/

Until today, Appznet is gone for good. And during my time, friend like MasterSteven also lost contact.

I miss Appznet very much. It is **** good place to share and have fun. Where is Chief?

So, no one found out what happened to Chief, and the resurrection was very short lived.
Times change, things move on. The worm has turned so very much.
There are other forums, and a world of different filesharing. Sucks.. From bit torrent to Facebook to Kodi to,.,.,.etc etc etc ad infinitum.
We had something special there. At least we had that.
Best wishes to all who drop by here and read this.
X

It has been quite sometimes, didnt see any old members here though. Such a long time. suddenly think of Appznet and drop a line here. How have you been?

Hi folks! Does anyone here want to download free games? I am sharing these games for free. Download zombie survival games pc free download and plants v zombies heroes. These games just upgraded recently and they made a lot of changes to these games. Check it yourself. Also, who here are already played pocket tanks? Can you tell me where I can get the full version of that game? That will be much appreciated. Anyway, thank you for your time.