Return to Website

ANGEL HUGS MESSAGE BOARD

This is a new board as the sponsor of the other one has gone out of business

Please feel free to write whatever thoughts you may have. ESPECIALLY, please feel free to reply to those messages where you might be able to offer some help or just because you feel a connection. You can do it on the board or you might want to email that person directly. It is up to you and I truly appreciate it.
Big hugs, Julane

Forum: ANGEL HUGS MESSAGE BOARD
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
missing my sweet baby!!

God has the most beautiful angel in heaven Makenna Marie born 6/22/10 was taken to heaven on august 11/2011 in a tragic unforseen accident. I am her mother she has a beautiful 5 yr old sister who just started kindergarten 2 days ago it has been very difficult for us this month she was happy spunky sassy silly everything you could ask for in a little girl...my heart just aches and i miss her so much it is hard to live day by day , i know that god is with us and she is a beautiful angel in heaven but how do you cope here on earth with such a horrible sad loss, i wish she was here in everything we do i picture pushing her stroller to bring her sister to school and going home together after we say goodbye but then it is only a vision. its so hard and everyone thinks you should get back to normal everyday life so quickly but its nearly imossible. i love you my baby girl and miss you everyday a million hugs and kisses, i cant wait to be with you again for eternity and hold love hug kiss and see your smiling face forever...love you my sweet anget love always mommy!!

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Counters & Site Stats   Free Blogs   Email Forms   Free Web Hosting 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com