Return to Website

ANGEL HUGS MESSAGE BOARD

This is a new board as the sponsor of the other one has gone out of business

Please feel free to write whatever thoughts you may have. ESPECIALLY, please feel free to reply to those messages where you might be able to offer some help or just because you feel a connection. You can do it on the board or you might want to email that person directly. It is up to you and I truly appreciate it.
Big hugs, Julane

Forum: ANGEL HUGS MESSAGE BOARD
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Its been 2 years

It has been 2 years this Feb. but it seems like it was yesterday, My daughter Destiny, is always on my mind and in my heart. I wonder all the time what she would be doing and who she would be getting ready to grad. next year. Were she went to school, next year we have her grad. and they give her a dipolma and that will be the hardest thing to do, one of my granddaughters is going to walk across the stage to get it for aunt that she never got to meet. No matter how long it has been since you lost a child it never leaves your mind that you will never hold that child. I don't think we ever get over it. I just thought I would write my feelings on here due to everyone knows how I feel and there is alot of us out there.
You know I feel that our children are always with us watching out over us, and little things that may apear or something goes on they are letting us know that they are ok. I hope someone out there knows what i'm talking about.

Email  
Re: Its been 2 years - by Terri Wright - Jul 22, 2009 2:05pm
Re: Its been 2 years - by lisa - Jul 23, 2009 4:32am
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Free Blogs   Free Guestbooks   Free Web Tools   Free Web Hosting 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com